Description du poste
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
- Drive value realization through defining, tracking and reporting critical metrics to monitor at a team, program and portfolio levels across the Commercial & Technology (C&T) organization.
Position Location –
- Atlanta, GA [Ravinia Office in Dunwoody] this is not a remote position.
Key Accountabilities –
- Establish metrics, KPIs, and targets to measure, monitor, and report on performance across C&T (commercial, product, technology, guest, owner, colleague)
- Establish tools, data and governance for reporting timely performance metrics to serve as the single source of truth – defining dashboards, reports and forums to communicate and drive discussions at all levels of the organization.
- Evaluate performance data, recommend corrective actions, and monitor improvement.
- Works with product and finance teams to define ROI measurements for products and value streams; monitors and reports on ROI outcomes.
- Recommends corrective actions based on data and analysis, assigns owners, and ensures completion of actions.
- Provide strategic analytical support to the C&T organization for ad-hoc analyses
Key Shared Accountabilities –
- Delivery of ROI measurements and targets
- Delivery of performance metrics across C&T
- Delivery of select projects with C&T SPP and select business units
Key Interfaces –
- Global C&T leadership
- C&T Data and Analytics team
- Regional Commercial Teams
- Support Teams – specifically Finance but also HR, BRR, Comms, etc.
Educational Attainment –
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Strategy, Finance or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
Critical Expertise & Experience –
- 7-10 years of progressive work experience in strategy, strategy consultancy, corporate strategy, or market research and insight with exposure to a broad range of business issues and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking with a proven ability to analyze markets, performance data, and business issues and draw insight / conclusions using financial modelling / analysis; ability to work with and analyze large and complex data sets
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across business units, including engagement and relationships at EC-level (and other senior leaders in the business)
- Travel industry experience and language skills desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team, develop and motivate high-performing individuals
Technical Skills & Knowledge –
- Demonstrated strategic thinking through a proven ability to analyze markets, performance data, and business issues and draw insight/conclusions
- Curiosity to challenge ‘status quo’ thinking in the organization; demonstrated thought leadership with proven impact and influencing skills to back up the challenge with senior stakeholders
- Understanding of hotel industry dynamics and economics; familiarity with external data sources and ability to use them effectively to reach key conclusions
Direct Reports - 3
- Establishment of performance metrics, KPIs, and targets for Global C&T team and portfolio
- Tools and reporting process & governance for C&T performance / value metrics
- Measurement and reporting of value creation and ROI for value streams and products across C&T portfolio
- Establishment of ROI for value streams and products across the C&T portfolio
- Attainment of value and performance targets
- Strategies to maintain long term business health
- Recommend strategic action as a result of any analysis conducted
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans