Description du poste
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
The candidate hired for this position will be Responsible for leading strategic technology projects and initiatives, planning, governance, and insight for the Technology organization to drive delivery performance.
- Overall program manager for the global technology organization providing integrated, comprehensive planning and oversight for key departmental initiatives.
- Develop Technology strategy (Vision, Strategy, and Plan; Organizational Design; and Workforce Strategy) using analytical frameworks and financial modelling, communicate outputs to stakeholders.
- Lead IT Project Management Office (PMO) to govern Technology budget and program portfolio.
- Lead IT Outsourcing (ITO) strategies and relationships with partners
- Lead research into global market and industry intelligence, trend identification, competitor and customer profiling to inform and influence IT strategy.
- Manage IT strategy execution with input from Regions and Global Functions.
- Conduct scoping, resourcing, and mobilization for approved strategic initiatives.
- Lead planning effort for annual budgeting, projects, prioritization processes.
- Lead planning for team engagement and initiatives including town halls, offsite planning sessions.
- Lead communications strategy to share IT strategy proposition/story both internally and externally.
- Bachelors or Master''s Degree in a relevant field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Critical Expertise & Experience:
- 12 years progressive work-related experience in IT governance, compliance, portfolio management, and other technology related fields
- Strong negotiation skills and experience, particularly within high pressure situations.
- Strong decision making, influencing/consensus building and analytical skills with clear understanding of impact on IHG goals and bottom-line
- Strong financial background w/ understanding and management of large operational and capital budgets
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective IT delivery, governance, and vendor management.
- Demonstrated experience in proactively cultivating and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to gain support for regional channel initiatives
- Strong leadership, team building, interpersonal and communication skills
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great hotel room discounts and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - to find out more about us.
IHG® is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans