Description du poste
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Manage sales activity focused on the assigned client or list of clients within the designated segment. Focus sales effort on designated accounts and also develop new accounts to meet brand, hotel, and management Company contribution goals. Act as primary point of contact for the relevant accounts to brand management and management companies, and as the acknowledged expert on customer issues.
Technical skills and Knowledge -
- Responsible for developing revenue, achieving sales goals and performance optimization of key accounts and customers share of spend targets within their market segment and/or portfolio.
- Introduce and promote major programs and promotions as directed to client base. Manage RFP (request for purchase) process and implement preferred agreements with target accounts.
- Responsible for cost center budget management as it relates to her accounts within the segment.
- Collaborate sales efforts cross-regionally, across departments and/or across market segments as required to coordinate actions against defined accounts
- Design, produce and maintain appropriate sales reports for internal stakeholders and external key accounts.
Bachelor''s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business, or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred
6-8 years progressive work-related experience in the service industry with at least 4 years in multi-unit or corporate roles in a hotel setting, as well as demonstrated understanding of technical and business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated sales management experience in organizing, planning and executing sales segment plans from conception through implementation.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Must be able to work effectively at executive level in client companies, possess strong relationship management skills, and well-developed negotiating and persuading abilities.
- Experience with franchise organization preferred. International experience may be required depending on market segment.
- Utilize planning tools such as Plan It and Business Objects and to evaluate and plan individual client brand share growth for IHG.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel industry and hotel sales & marketing, business planning, etc., along with strong sales ability, sales management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitors’ sales strategies, positions and initiatives.
- Demonstrated computer skills using sales-related software in a hotel setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the RFP process for transient accounts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic distribution – both GDS & Internet, hotel operations, central reservations, global sales operations, and CRO/GDS rate loading.
- This role may be office or virtual based with the development and maintenance of accounts being handled primarily via telephone based communication. It is expected that 70% of an individual’s time will be spent on phone based activity with 5% travel required.
- When traveling this position will be expected to be completely proficient at working from hotels, airports/airplanes, remote offices and/or locations.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
- Temps plein
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat