Description du poste
When your''e a part of IHG, you''re more than your job title. If you''re anything like Isabella you''re a music lover and an avid soccer player too. And that''s what we love the individual talents, interests and dreams that make you who you are. Join the Analytics team at IHG and we won''t expect you to conform to any stereotype because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
Lead in the development of proper retail pricing structures and products, and propose changes when appropriate. Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure successful pricing on negotiated accounts, third-party channels, and groups. Conduct research to ensure competitive advantage, leveraging multiple industry models. Manage the development of pricing strategies, testing, and implementation (to include structures, tools, and best practices). Create effective selling strategies to maximize pricing placement in all channels.
- Create and implement segment and brand pricing plans, ensuring Pricing strategies that maximize revenues for all brands in all regions. Ensure evolution of these plans to support needs of the brands, the economy, and other influencers.
- Develop and implement the retail pricing structure/framework (including all products such as packages, discounts, etc.) that is suitable for all brands and regions Propose ongoing changes, and coordinate testing with Pricing Implementation to ensure maximum revenue delivery
- Analyze and lead efforts around the creation of price point determination processes, including rate compression, discount percentages, value add amounts, etc.
- Working with the channels, determine optimal methods for rate quoting to guests, including rate changes, multiple rates, total stay quoting, commissions and taxes, etc.
- Ensure success of implemented strategies and evaluate opportunities to modify strategy based upon results.
- Collaborate with Global Sales on negotiated pricing practices, Distribution Marketing on third party pricing, and Brand Marketing on group pricing. Develop and implement pricing practices are consistent and logical for our customers.
- For all segments, convene cross functional teams to gather requirements and feedback for initiatives.
- Research pricing best practices across multiple industries. Investigate cutting-edge strategies that can be adapted to IHG in order to maximize revenues.
- Monitor and analyze the competitive hotel market to proactively identify issues affecting the overall effectiveness of pricing.
- Create selling strategies to ensure effective pricing practices and programs across all channels.
- Partner with RM Analytics team on data gathering, research, and analysis of business trends to determine impact on business mix. Also, oversee benefits measurement efforts.
- Evaluate and coordinate implementation of special promotions requests to ensure integrity.
- Partner with Revenue Systems to determine technical needs. Strategize on functionality enhancements that will promote effective pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with RM Training and Implementation on the training programs and policies necessary to effectively communicate pricing strategies for major initiatives to the regions.
Bachelor''s Degree in Business, Marketing, Science or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
8 years progressive work-related experience in the travel industry or similar environment, with demonstrated proficiency in pricing and revenue management
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to senior management, clients, vendors, and staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel operations and the hotel industry, and demonstrated ability to access relevant information and understand the competitive market.
- Strong knowledge of revenue management, including how rate and inventory is controlled and managed at the hotel level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of channel delivery technology, including core revenue systems, IHG proprietary web sites, third party web sites, and GDS.
- Strong knowledge of Pricing practices, techniques, and strategies, including development and implementation.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint).
In return we''ll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we''ll give you the room to be yourself.
So what''s your passion? Please click Apply Online and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans
- Temps plein
- Atlanta, GA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible