Description du poste
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
This role will be responsible to drive Information Security Program maturity through managing delivery of strategic information security projects and/or leading project engagements to improve key security processes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Manage cross-functional process improvement engagements that drive value for IHG and mature security programs; Key activities include -
- Develop Current State and Future State process documentation and corresponding roles and responsibilities/ RACIs (Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
- Identify major change management challenges and develop plan for stakeholder implementation
- Work with Security Metrics to develop data supported recommendations for process improvements and define future-state KPIs as part of the process improvement engagement
Manage delivery of strategic information security projects that are prioritized by the CISO; Key activities include -
- Manage security projects; ensure projects are delivered on time/budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional resources to deliver on project milestones.
- Track project progress identify risks and track project budgets.
- Provide regular project/process improvement status updates to the Director of Security Enablement and CISO.
- Collaborate with CISO to define and prioritize cybersecurity process improvement, project management and initiative efforts.
- Develop project business cases, vendor contracts and purchase orders associated with projects/process activities.
- Work with finance and procurement to ensure approvals are secured; work with program owner to present business cases to the MEC when required.
- Support CISO in strategic efforts (board/AC decks, metrics, security summit etc.)
Education – Bachelor''s Degree or 5 years relevant work related experience
- 5 years progressive work-related experience in project management, business implementation, strategic project leadership, consulting or project governance.
- Experience in managing complex initiatives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, including but not limited to process/program redesign, organizational change management, training program development, and project / program management and security.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to take complex information and present to all levels of management, staff, clients and vendors.
- Understanding of diverse company policies, products, markets, processes, platforms, hotel operations and technology applications as well as a strong understanding of business principles and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting corporate strategies through the development of cross-functional solutions from a commercial and financial viewpoint.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans