Description du poste
Your day to day
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and monitors the performance of hotels performance in alignment of the 10 Winning Metrics, including financial and operational plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel and operating division
- Develops the annual budget and business plan, and makes recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and ensure brand loyalty
- Oversees the delivery of superior services to all guests ensuring the utmost quality and care is delivered including prompt response to requests and the effective resolution of all complaints to the satisfaction of guests,
- Ensures that product quality and service standards are met in all areas of the hotel as pertains to physical appearance, maintenance and cleanliness. Establishes and maintains preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel
- Oversees the development and execution of marketing plans and yield management efforts to maximize revenue generation, RevPAR and occupancy levels. Maximizes room revenues and profits by anticipating and planning for market shifts. Ensures the development of strategic marketing opportunities and tactical sales plans,
- Maximizes food and beverage revenues by ensuring optimal use of banquet/outlet space and most cost-effective management of the hotel''s food and beverage outlets
- Ensures optimum staffing levels relative to volume and productivity levels in all areas of the hotel. Maximizes training initiatives and plans to drive efficiencies and enhance operating and service performance of the hotel,
- Develops and maintains rapport with key community contacts to ensure a visible presence in the local community. Ensures the handling of community/media related inquiries in the most effective manner, while referring sensitive matters to regional and corporate media/communications offices,
- Provides regular information and status reports to Corporate Office, as requested on the financial and operational performance of hotel (vs plan)
- Oversees the security function to ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Ensures compliance with brand standards
- Establishes and maintains a proactive human resources function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, pay and benefit administration, and compliance with policies and procedures and local labor regulations. Fosters positive employee/labor relations with employees and local bargaining units (as applies),
- Fosters the development of a positive work environment for all employees. Mentors all levels of employees through formal and informal meetings, discussions and performance feedback,
- Works effectively with staff to address cultural and/or work environment issues so as to affect positive employee and guest experiences
- Champions the brand at all times and provides brand perspective site tours to perspective guests, developers, owners and ICHG personnel
- Measures the effectiveness of broad-based marketing plans and yield management efforts to maximize the number of market segments reached, and to diversify the sources of revenues
- Supports all essential duties and responsibilities within the hotels/resorts in the assigned cluster/region,
- Completion of General Manager or Hotel Manager performance reviews within the remit, in adherence to IHG performance management cycle
What we need from you
- 5 - 10 years of general management experience in a high level operations role or some prior general management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A strong background in operating hotels in a competitive market.
- Multi-unit experience preferable
- An outstanding leadership style that engages the team.
- A strong understanding of the market and ability to maximize profit.
- Sound business acumen.
- A passion for delivering superior results.
- A commitment to transfer knowledge.
- Strong Leadership skills in managing a team to drive for results
- An ability to manage complex relationships
- Temps plein
- Hô Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat