Description du poste
Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Purpose of the Role:
Delivering, operating and optimizing high quality products and platforms that meet the changing needs of guests. Responsible to develop innovative and cutting edge digital solutions to enhance the overall booking experience and customer journey.
Responsible for developing, operating and optimising three product and platform domains for guests:
- Digital channels (mobile, web etc.)
- Voice Channels – the Customer Contact Centre
- Third party partnerships like OTAs, booking engines like expedia etc.
- Accountable for the technical aspect of products and platforms, solutions to enable a high quality guest experience
Key responsibilities across those three domains are:
- Create domain specialist teams that deliver and optimize products and platforms
- Introduce product management and agile delivery methods and culture HG
- Improve interfacing departmental alignment, creating a single “front door” for requests
- Align investments with IHG funding model, focusing C&T on product and platform ROI
- Drive product and platform adoption and compliance across IHG
- Increase the focus on property support and training
Key Shared Accountabilities:
- Interfaces and interdependencies with global learning Center of Excellence
- Contribution to global C&T Strategy feeding into Performance, Planning team
- Innovation and cutting edge thought leadership
- C&T: Strategy, Planning, Performance and Commercial Service, Technology Service and Owner, Property Enterprise
- Brand & Marketing
- External Partners (OTAs, booking engines)
- Call Center Operations & third party operators
- Third Party Strategic Partners
- Performance of digital direct channel: direct booking % increment (ex mobile and IHG web usage)
- Guest Heartbeat – measures guest booking experience
- Call Center: contact resolution, decreasing handling time, increase of upselling/Revenue per contact/cost of sale
- ROI strategy per product development, increment
- (New) product delivery on time, on budget, on brand
- Overall contract evaluation & performance (ROI) of third party suppliers and strategic partnerships
- Senior graduate degree from a reputable education institute is highly desirable
Critical Expertise & Experience:
-Track record, ideally for well known brands, in technically developing high quality guest products, platforms and solutions
-(Global) Contact Center Operations
-a recognized technology leader with a track record of delivering high quality platforms, products and solutions to enhance the customer experience
-Rounded global MNC leadership experience (ideally, worked in more than one key global market)
- Global strategy and setting of commercial terms for external partnerships like OTAs
- Global Operating Model for customer contact center: improving guest experience and drive overall more efficiency
- deliver platforms, products and solutions that maintain, enhance, enable the digital guest experience
- Budget discretion as per global DoA
- Team Hiring decisions/appointments
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans