Description du poste
As the world's largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambiance where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience. The InterContinental Fujairah Resort is situated on the shoreline of the exquisite Al Aqah Beach, beneath the spectacular backdrop of the Hajjar Mountains. An exceptional destination where Arabian hospitality meets luxury. If you'd like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we'd like to welcome you to the world's most international luxury hotel brand.
Your day to day
Support Chef de Partie to manage the operation of the Cold kitchen, including food preparation and quality, physical maintenance, and inventory functions, to ensure hotel quality standards and revenue goals are met and food and supply costs are controlled. You will also in particular responsible for :
- Assisting the Chef de Partie in creating cold items menus, implement new dishes and product
- Support Chef de Partie for special events and special food promotions.
Maintain product knowledge including ingredients, equipment, current trends, and support Chef de Partie to make appropriate adjustments to kitchen operations accordingly
What we need from you
- Completion of a degree or certificate in culinary art.s
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a chef or equivalent combination of education and culinary/kitchen operations experience in a cold kitchen
- Good knowledge of international culinary practices, menus, and offerings.
- Good level of written and verbal English.
- Preferably a candidate who is available in the UAE.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a housing, transportation, recreation facilities, uniform, great room discount and superb training, and many more!
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.