Description du poste
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
Job Summary – (Role Summary)
- Responsible for the supervision of all members of the Accounting Department; Providing functional guidance to Executive Committee and Department Heads; Interacting with hotel’s legal counsel, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial and government banks to effectively control the assets of the business and to provide business support.
Required Skills –
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good Communication and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. CPA preferred.
- 4-8 years in hotel accounting or audit with at least one year in an Assistant Controller or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including a uniform, great room discount and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - to find out more about us.
- Temps plein
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat