Description du poste
We own, operate and franchise nearly 4,000 hotels, offering over half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries - we cover the industry and the world and provide you Room to be yourself. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love. The InterContinental Hotels Cleveland offers an impressive collection of hospitality choices. Our superior locations, luxurious accommodations, high tech meeting rooms, unique dining experiences and attentive guest services are unparalleled in the area. Conveniently located on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Provide fast and courteous service of food and beverages to guests and ensure quality of food and beverage presentation per established standards.
Basic reading and writing. Food service experience with general knowledge of restaurant operations.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds
- Moving about the restaurant
- Handling food objects; plates, trays, glasses, etc.
- Bending, stooping, kneeling
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests, wait staff, cooks, and supervisor.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local or state government agency.
- Reading and writing abilities are utilized often when taking orders, completing paperwork, etc.
- Basic math skills are frequently used when handling cash and credit.
May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
We offer a competitive financial and benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a matching 401k plan and Hotel discounts worldwide!
IHG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AA/Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
- Temps plein
- Cleveland, OH, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat