Description du poste
Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hotel company and a member of Dubai Holding, operates a world-class portfolio of hotels and resorts including the flagship Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts manages properties in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE, and Kuwait in the Middle East; Frankfurt, London and Mallorca (Spain) in Europe; the Maldives and Shanghai in Asia. Jumeirah Group also operates the new upscale-casual brand, Zabeel House by JumeirahTM and runs the luxury serviced residences brand Jumeirah LivingTM with properties in London and Dubai; the wellness brand TaliseTM; Jumeirah Restaurant Group DubaiTM; Wild Wadi WaterparkTM; The Emirates Academy of Hospitality ManagementTM; Jumeirah SiriusTM, its global loyalty programme; and isme by Jumeirah™ an app based rewards programme in the UAE. Future openings include luxury hotels in the UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, China, Oman, Jordan, Malaysia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. http://www.jumeirah.com/
Jumeirah Carlton Tower, situated in the heart of Knightsbridge, is a landmark hotel acknowledged as one of London’s finest. The hotel is noted for its fine dining, exclusive Peak Health Club & Spa and enviable location off Sloane Street – the Capital’s most fashionable shopping area. Jumeirah Carlton Tower offers 216 rooms and suites, individually styled with a calm and contemporary feel, together with world-class dining in Chinoiserie and The Club Room.
About the job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Towel Attendant to join the team in The Peak Health Club & Spa here at Jumeirah Carlton Tower.
This position is for 32 hours a week, over a 4 day period.
The main purpose of the role includes but is not limited too:
- To welcome every member and Hotel guest with a smile and strive to provide a friendly and efficient service.
- To ensure all lockers are in working order with keys at all times.
- To ensure towels are available to use at all times in both The Peak and Pool.
- To be fully conversant with all Facilities and Services offered in the Health Club.
- To ensure the changing rooms are kept clean and tidy to the highest possible standards at all times in both the Peak and Pool.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To provide a friendly courteous and professional service at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skills and experience:
- Confident and personable
- To be able to multi task in a calm and professional manner
- A passion for customer service
- Conversational English
About the Benefits:
Benefits for the successful Part Time Towel Attendant include:
- Meals on duty
- Dry cleaning
- 28 days paid annual leave including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Jumeirah hotel accommodation discounts
- Company reward and recognition schemes
- Childcare support
- Dental cover
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training and development opportunities
An attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a company with major worldwide expansion plan is offered.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Loisirs, Autre
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Jumeirah Carlton Tower - Jumeirah Group
Located on Sloane Street in the heart of Knightsbridge, this luxury hotel is one of the best hotels in London and boasts 216 guest rooms including 58 suites. These include the exclusive Royal Suite, offering superb views across London, and spacious Executive Suites, ideal for business travellers.
Home to The Peak Health Club & Spa, you can enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, invigorating workout in the gym or swim in our 20 metre indoor pool. Combined with award-winning restaurants and elegant bars, Jumeirah Carlton Tower is the ideal destination for your next London city break.
Key attractions close to Jumeirah Carlton Tower include Hyde Park, and the city’s finest luxury shopping. The boutiques of Sloane Street and the world-famous Harrods and Harvey Nichols are within easy walking distance.