Description du poste
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for an Analyst to join our Total Rewards team. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Conducts research and analyses data to identify trends in reward programs and continually reviews current practices and policies to ensure that best practices are being implemented and utilized.
- Leads and/or participates in day to day management of project plans to complete design of best practice compensation and benefit processes that will support global and local improvements to deliver against company goals and objectives.
- Consolidates the workforce forecasting & planning data and analyses the data/identifying patterns and trends in data sets and reports the results to the relevant members of the business enabling them to take data driven decisions.
- Implements, educates, consults, and administers global compensation strategies, policies, and programs in collaboration with the Company’s HR and business leaders.
- Ensures pay practices are aligned with global strategy and policies by participating in annual and adhoc salary surveys, interpreting data from surveys and making recommendations based on findings. Participates in job evaluations for existing and proposed jobs.
- Leads the annual salary planning process and partners with Global HR community to implement and update salary planning toolkits. Communicates and trains the HR team on the process, guidelines and tools, provides guidance and consulting, reviews and monitors budgets and prepares final analysis and presentation for approval to senior management.
- Partners with talent management and acquisition teams to ensure timely and competitive offers for internal and external candidates.
- Maintains strong business relationships with key stakeholders (including the EXCOM team) to understand and define new data collection and analysis processes/methodology and to proactively build business relevant analysis and interpretation.
- Creates and maintains standard reports and trains end-users on data analytics tool, new reports, and dashboards. Acts as a superuser in supporting the development and best application of reward software tools.
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.