Description du poste
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage. The resort comprises of three grand boutique hotels: Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Al Naseem and a collection of 29 traditional summer houses known as Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there’s seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting centre, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa and the Talise Fitness health club.
About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join Rooms Division Department in Al Qasr Hotel and Dar al Masyaf Villas.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensure through effective supervision that all services offered in the Housekeeping Department are always available and are carried out with outmost efficiency and courtesy as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Liaise with the Guest Services/Front Office on anticipated guest check-ins check-outs, room assignment and rooming list, etc…
- Ensure that all Suites and VIP arrival rooms are checked prior to the arrival of guests for 100% readiness.
- Ensure that all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulation are strictly enforced by all Housekeeping Colleagues.
- Conduct regular Housekeeping meetings to keep the team informed of policies and procedures, special events, further improvement plans and guest comments.
- Propose ideas and suggest improvements where felt necessary.
- Prepare monthly training plan with coordination of the Executive Housekeeper.
- Conducts performance appraisals.
- Perform any other duties that Management may reasonably require.
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.