Description du poste
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishings, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination MusicHall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorised and non-motorised water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the main-land of Dubai.
About the Job:
An opportunity has a risen for a colleague to join our Food & Beverage-Service team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, as a Guest Relations Executive. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- To always embrace the Jumeirah Hallmarks
- To follow proper payroll and uniform procedures.
- To set up the host/hostess stand, review the reservation book and make recommendations as to the setup of the room.
- To open the restaurant for business at the prescribed time each shift.
- To inspect the cleanliness of each section of the dining room and make necessary improvements as well as check each table prior to opening to ensure its proper set.
- To pick up the daily menus and insert them properly in their covers.
- To inspect every menu and list to ensure their immaculate condition and appearance.
- To develop a complete working knowledge of the menus, menu ingredients and what is unavailable for the day.
- To assign seating taking into account service standards.
- To know the server stations, their daily assignments, their personal timing patterns and their maximum workload capacity.
- To maintain a station chart and cover count for the restaurant.
- To be fully capable of working with Restaurant Reservation System (Epicure)
- To ensure each guest receives the highest quality of service.
- To greet each guest promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, a smile and good posture.
- To handle guests without reservations or those waiting for others to join them.
- To handle lost and found items.
- To seat reservations promptly at a table pre-set for the number in the party.
- To check guest's coats or packages when necessary.
- To address guests by name whenever possible.
- To address guest dissatisfaction immediately and inform the manager of the action taken.
- To answer telephones according to Jumeirah standards and take reservations or provide information regarding the restaurant or any other hotel service.
- To anticipate the needs of guests while scanning the room constantly.To respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
Experience in similar positions in the Middle East
Demonstrated experience working in a high volume, high pressure environment
Experience working in the hospitality or other customer service related industry
Administrative skills, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Familiar with facilities management systems
Strong verbal and written English language skills
About the benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Relations client
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.