Description du poste
Jumeirah Bali is located on the Southern tip of the exclusive Jimbaran district, looking out onto the pristine sands of the renowned Dreamland surfer's beach and is adjacent to Bali's exclusive New Kuta Golf Course. Consisting of spacious private villas, set amidst lush and tropical gardens. Jumeirah Bali will feature architectural designs reflective of Bali's rich cultural heritage and modelled after an ancient Javanese - Hindu water palace.
- Ensures that all activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah International Quality Management System.
- Directing, supervising and participating in the activities of all security personnel engaged in the implementation of the Jumeirah Bali Fire, Life and Safety procedures
- Assists in developing Fire, Life & Safety and Security measures to safeguard: (a) VIPs and other guests, (b) Jumeirah Bali property and employees
- Under the guidance of the Director of Security, co-ordinate with outside law enforcement agencies in the investigation and handling of crimes, accidents, etc., involving Jumeirah Bali, employees or guests
- To be familiar with all procedures related to fire prevention and evacuation and to ensure prompt decision making with regards to the safety and security of guests and employees
- Thoughtfully exercise initiative in decision making and alert or inform related executives, as situations requires
- To ensure all logbooks and registers are maintained correctly
- Prepares daily incident reports, requisition and other inter office memos as required
- Ensures that all allegations of crime and other incidents are investigated, recorded and reported to the Director of Security
- Maintaining comprehensive key controls
- Is responsible for Found Property deposited with Security and for its safekeeping
- Cooperates and assists with other departments in all related matters
- Checks the performance of security personnel and reads logbooks, to determine if any follow up is required and corrects mistakes or inadequacies of security
- Is also responsible for conducting the performance appraisals yearly and bi-monthly for the security department Team Leaders and the corrective action to be taken according to their performances
- Ensure customer requirements are determined & met.
- Actively promote an awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Ensure that responsibilities and authorities are defined and communicated within the organization.
- Ensure appropriate communication processes are established.
- Determine the necessary competence for colleagues and provide training or other actions to satisfy these needs.
- Ensure that colleagues are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the department objectives.
- Maintain appropriate records of education, training, skills and experience.
- Provide constant coaching, counselling and discipline to colleagues to ensure their capability to meet the needs of the customer and the organization.
- Ensure manning and competence level of selected colleagues is sufficient for the department to meet the needs of the organization and customer.
- Conducts quarterly discussions and annual performance appraisals for Assistant Security Managers
Preferably Colleague Graduate
Competent level in English, Enthusiastic, Confident, Passionate, Flexible attitude Physically and mentally fit, Pro-active
- Minimum of 1 year security experience in a customer related service oriented role.
- Minimum of 1 year Administrational experience. Computer literate in MS Office soft ware.
- Knowledge in filing system
- Hospitality background from similar luxury or 5 star hotel
- Indonesia Police approved training i.e. Garda Utama Licenced
- Able to speak English language
- Basic working knowledge of the law, knowledge with local
- Temps plein
- Bali, Indonésie
- Sécurité, Management
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.