Description du poste
About Jumeirah & the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxurious beachside resort located on the west crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. The interior of the resort is inspired by the ancient palaces of Turkey and features hand-painted finishings, Turkish artworks and stunning murals inspired by the Golden Age of the Ottoman Empire. The resort offers 405 rooms and suites, 38 Royal Residences and the award-winning Talise Ottoman Spa, one of the largest and most luxurious spas in the Middle East. The resort offers Sinbad’s Kids Club complete with splash park, nightlife destination MusicHall and a collection of eight diverse restaurants which offer a vibrant selection of culinary experiences. The resort also offers motorised and non-motorised water sports, complete with private jetty offering shuttle boat transfers to and from the main-land of Dubai.
About the Job:
An opportunity has a risen for a colleague to join our team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, for a temporary taskforce placement. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
• Raising and follow up of Purchase Requests though the Market Boomer system.
• Receiving items through Purchase Orders only and ensuring that they meet the quality requirements as specified in the Order.
• Storing of the received items in a proper and logical order.
• Issue of stock to colleagues only on the basis of a work order and the form duly authorised by a Team Leader.
• Doing regular inventories to ensure the correctness of the stock in hand.
• Record accurately deliveries and departmental issues in the stock ledgers and balance daily to the standard required
• Ensure that all goods are immediately dispatched to store for which they are intended and that no goods are left unsecured or unsupervised on the loading bay
• Ensure all documentation used is controlled and the correct version
• Preparation of Sole Source justifications & Purchase Justification forms and submission of the same to the Coordinator for further approvals.
• Preparation of MSDS sheets of hazardous items in stock at the end of the month and same to be submitted to the Coordinator.
• Area of Responsibility upkeep and maintenance must be ensured
• To communicate within the team on a daily basis upon receipt of critical spare parts.
• Be familiar of Jumeirah Policy and Procedures
• Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department policies, processes and procedures
• To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonably require
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
• GCE (O/L) and GCE (A/L) or equivalent
• Min 3 years experience as store keeper preferably in a 5 star hotel.
• Experience in inventory control
• Good command of English Language – spoken and written, Computer literate – MS Office
• Knowledge of Prisma (Electronic inventory control system), Accounting, documentation, Store inventory and store reports
About the benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: fully furnished shared accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Technique et Maintenance, Autre
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration
The company was founded in 1997 and currently operates 20 hotels in 7 countries. Jumeirah’s promise of STAY DIFFERENT™ delivers imaginative and exhilarating experiences in culturally connected environments offering a thoughtful and generous service.
In line with this promise, the individuality of the Jumeirah portfolio is unmistakable, encompassing Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi; the world renowned Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, the world’s most luxurious hotel and recognised as the symbol of Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai; Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuwait; Jumeirah Dhevanafushi and Jumeirah Vittaveli in the Maldives; Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel in Shanghai; Jumeirah Frankfurt in Germany; Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa in Mallorca, Spain; as well as Jumeirah Carlton Tower and Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel in London.
Jumeirah Group also manages two five-star luxury serviced residences: Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre in Dubai and Grosvenor House Suites by Jumeirah Living in London; Talise, our spa brand; Jumeirah Restaurants, our restaurant division; the thrilling Wild Wadi Waterpark; and the Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management.
Whenever you stay with us or use any of our services, our aim is for you to come away with a sense of the Jumeirah spirit - a genuinely caring and personal service. In our own words, to STAY DIFFERENT™.