Description du poste
Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift. Ensures that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Monitoring Property Operations
• Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations.
• Ensures all employees are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in employee handbook).
• Ensures employees are working in a safe environment.
• Manages all period-end inventories.
Supporting Profitability and Revenue Goals
• Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Assists in the response and resolution of all guest issues received directly from guests or from Guest Relations.
• Assists accounts receivable clerk in all aspects of job and in keeping all invoices due below 60 days.
• Monitors that the supervisor is researching/processing all chargebacks and rebates on a timely basis.
• Administers plans and actions to keep chargebacks and rebates to a minimum.
• Ensures all employees are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages.
• Manages employee hours.
• Works with the leadership team of the property to identify and implement action plans to prevent the reoccurrence of guest issues.
Supporting Human Resources Activities
• Promotes participation in property safety-related programs.
• Monitors employee attendance and records absences/tardiness.
• Promotes teamwork and employee morale.
• Keeps employees informed regarding new operational procedures, standards, or programs.
• Assists supervisors in handling employee performance issues (e.g., performance reviews, counseling, and recommendations).
• Ensures all employees have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
• Encourages employee relations through gifts, parties, outings.
• Creates incentives that will promote better service and profit for the property.
• Assists operations manager in processing employee payroll weekly.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
JW Marriott Grosvenor House London
The hotel boasts 496 luxurious guest rooms including 73 suites, and offers a wide array of culinary experiences, from elegant, award-winning afternoon tea or a glass of Champagne in The Park Room to an evening cognac at the The Library Bar. For a fantastic dinner, JW Steakhouse embodies the hotel’s historical American connections, allowing guests to indulge in London’s finest steaks in a classic American steak house setting. For a more traditional British setting, enjoy a delicious international meal at Corrigan’s Mayfair. For a drink, enjoy one of the many Bourbons on offer at the Bourbon Bar or experience the famous Red Bar and its unique cocktails.
Near to everything, convenient for everyone, the hotel has an unrivaled range of entertaining space. With 20 meeting rooms in 86 Park Lane including the famous Great Room and the Ballroom, totaling 5,660 square meters, it is one of the most flexible and elegant venues in London for a business or social event, whether entertaining on the grandest scale or working one to one.