Description du poste
Here’s To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong is one of Marriott International’s 30 renowned hotel brands. As the world’s leading hospitality company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
The JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong located at One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty is currently hiring a Sales Executive / Assistant Sales Manager.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s finishing each other’s thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 6,100 lodging properties located in the United States and 120 other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Sales, Data Administration, Accounting) as necessary to resolve guest calls, requests, or problems.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott, including up-selling.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets, gift certificates).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Process requests for redeeming Marriott Rewards points.
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail.
- Enter Marriott Rewards information into appropriate software when taking guest reservations.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing).
- Assist management in training and motivating employees; serve as a role model.
- University graduate in Hotel Management or similar discipline
- Minimum 2 year sales experience in catering/group sales function in a sizable hotel
- responsible for handling incoming catering/group opportunities for the hotel
- responsible for achieving catering & group revenue goals
- Temps plein
- Kadoorie Hill, Hong Kong
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible