Description du poste
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
A supervisory role responsible for executing the Talent Acquisition (TA) and Learning and Development (L&D) efforts of the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai including the full life cycle of recruiting, and drives the attraction, development and retention of diverse high caliber talent. Executes the hotel’s Talent Development strategy by facilitating Company and hotel training programmes and the recruiting of non-management roles in the hotel, as well as implementing reporting tools and analysis of TD metrics.
Helps drive company values and philosophy and ensures all TA and L&D activities are operating in the hotel and aligned with Company vison and standards. Assists with the training, task-lists and development of the Talent Development Generalists and Coordinators. Ensures compliance with applicable regulations and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience in handling and managing recruitment operations.
- Training course facilitation
Hospitality/hotel experience desirable
Experience in managing a team and delegating their tasksSkills and Knowledge
Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Good public speaking skills
Fluency in written and spoken English
Pro-active and reliable
Computer skills (MS Office, social media tools)Education or Certification
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years’ experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- Manages the full life cycle of the recruitment and selection process for the property ensuring the Global Recruitment System (GRS) is fully leveraged to source, identify, screen, interview and select diverse high caliber talent. Specifically relates to non-management recruiting.
- Uses creative and non-traditional talent sourcing strategies and best practices to identify top talent, while ensuring compliance with internal recruiting systems.
- Supports the operation of recruiting events to help establish staff for hotel(s).
- Coordinates the onboarding process for all new hires and task force, liaising with HR Operations and the Government Relations / Protocol departments to ensure flight tickets, housing and visa are arranged in good time and in line with budget/forecasting controls.
- Works with hiring managers on open non-management roles, to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
- Implements framework and processes for internal and external talent identification streams (i.e. Relationship recruiting, J1 Visa Program).
- Day-to-day accountability for ensuring the property’s selection and interviewing process is in line with Company standards and geared to focus on quality of hire.
- Monitors sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process.
- Interviews candidates with Hiring Manager present.
- Creates engaging and creative advertisements of open positions in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool.
- Follows property interview guidelines and ensures a consistent screening criterion is used.
- Monitors and supports the selection/non-selection and offer processes to verify proper procedures are followed (e.g., valid reasons for selection/non-selection, applicants receive status notifications).
- Works with Government Relations team on visa processes for associates and staying up to date with changes and challenges in accordance with Dubai and UAE law.
Learning and Development
- Involved in the arrangement and facilitation of the property’s Orientation program to drive successful integration of management and hourly employees into the organization that supports a strong culture and brand strategy activation, taking an active part in the facilitation of the program.
- Ensures compliance of all Marriott statutory classroom and e-Learning courses.
- Administers the Marriott e-Learning platform, ‘MyLearning’.
- Leads, facilitates and supports all Marriott and JW Marriott on-property training programs, including but limited to Essential Skills for Managers and Supervisors, JW Symphony of Service and TOPPs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Works with Talent Development leaders to implement specific training to improve service performance.
- Proudly represents brand values and Company philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Coordinates monthly financial reporting, specifically related to Forecast and P&L, with guidance from Talent Development leadership team and DHR.
- Implementation of analytics, and metrics to measure the success and effectiveness of TA and L&D – communication of these to management.
- Assisting with Human Resources Operations where needed, including but not limited to Employee Relations meetings and Exit Interviews.
- Assists with the development, training and task assignments of the Talent Development Generalists and Coordinators.
- Compliance and adherence to all hotel job aids, Marriott SOPs and UAE law and regulations.
- Assists with HR/Talent administration tasks to ensure the smooth functioning of the department.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Ressources humaines
- Dès que possible
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Dubai is a city of awe-inspiring ambition and unsurpassed luxury. Home to the world's tallest building, the largest shopping mall, the iconic Palm and now JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, it is a place where dreams come true. Our landmark 5-star hotel in Dubai is set to become one of the region's most desirable destinations, offering a spectrum of business facilities and 14 diverse dining options for the most discerning of travelers. We are a brand synonymous with intuitive service and refined taste, a title given only to the finest properties in the Marriott portfolio. Elevated above Dubai's business district, on Sheikh Zayed Road, our 5-star hotel's height makes us the world’s tallest accommodation. Spread across two iconic towers, the spectacular hotel features exceptional event settings for celebrations of all kinds, an enticing array of relaxing recreational activities, and the sublime SARAY Spa and Health Club. Experience innovative luxury when you stay at one of the leading five-star hotels in Dubai.