Description du poste
HEAD OF BRANDING AND MARKETING
Kanika Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit a talented Head of Branding and Marketing to develop and implement sustained branding strategies and action plans in the fields of digital and traditional marketing, and act as the ‘brand guardian’ for the assigned hotel brand. The Head of Branding and Marketing will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, monitor and develop the marketing team of the assigned hotel brand
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager in developing and implementing digital and traditional marketing strategies, action plans and annual budgets to achieve brand awareness goals and revenue targets.
- Coordinate and align social media strategies, social media platforms, community engagement metrics and various social media technologies with the overall branding and marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the Head of Content to develop unique, creative, related and sustained traditional and social media content in line with the Kanika Hotels & Resorts brand identity guidelines and business goals.
- Collaborate with Sales team to align strategy and action plans to support the sales initiatives and activities with targeted marketing content and assets.
- Take leadership to collaborate with external marketing & PR agencies, commercial department’s teams and assigned hotel brand teams to optimize brand development and marketing activities.
- Monitor performance metrics on all digital and traditional marketing activities through paid, earned and owned B2B and B2C distribution channels.
- Liaise with external associates to conduct annual brand and marketing research as well as competition analysis and apply data analytics to identify new areas of opportunity.
- Oversee the development and growth of all online communities and perform community management in cooperation with internal and external experts.
- Prepare Performance and Budget reports and presentations and reports as and when required by the Marketing Manager or the Commercial Director.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing, MBA or related fields.
- Working experience in relevant positions. Hospitality and/or Tourism industry experience will be considered a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creativity & imagination
- Analytic skills & numeracy
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder
- Temps plein
- Limassol, Chypre
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Kanika Hotels & Resorts
Team members are the backbone of the Group, they have the capacity to demonstrate a spirit of commitment, consistency and dynamism, who possess the know-how and who are willing to undergo continuous training.
The company has adopted a human approach to customer care, therefore mastering the ability to offer impeccable services. A fundamental principle followed by KANIKA Group is to always treat customers as part of a large family.
Kanika Hotels & Resorts operates the following five hotels & resorts in Cyprus:
• Alexander The Great Hotel in Paphos
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos
• Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Agia Napa
• Amavi Hotel in Paphos (opening in 2019)
Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Paphos welcomes you with a rejuvenated spirit that will appeal to all ages and exceed their expectations. From accommodation to leisure facilities, from gastronomy to entertainment, our seafront hotel with a sweeping panoramic view of the Paphos harbor and medieval castle is full of wonderful surprises for couples and families - both on the premises and all around. Take a closer look at ‘the Alexander’ and you will discover a superior 4-star hotel with 5-star facilities and a galaxy of wonderful experiences.
Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has become the most sensational luxury all-inclusive resort in Cyprus, purposely designed for couples in love and for families seeking truly happy holidays. With a choice of rooms and suites, themed pools, leisure facilities and tailored animation for families with children as well as adults only. This is where you will enjoy the well-known Cyprus hospitality at its best, in a captivating and guest-oriented resort setting.
Olympic Lagoon Resorts is an inspirational journey where you will enjoy wonderful experiences that evoke the greatest and most sensational feelings: Love, Happiness, Excitement, and Rejuvenation. The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa is located 130 meters from the beautiful sands of the Blue Flag Awarded ‘Landa Golden Beach’. In addition to spacious and luxurious accommodation options across the resort’s 314 guest rooms and suites, you will find an all-new state-of-the-art indoor entertainment arena, new theme restaurants and theme bar, fitness center and spa.
The Elias Beach Hotel is a luxurious seafront hotel overlooking a ‘Blue Flag’ sandy beach in the ancient Amathus area, only a short drive from the entertainment area and city centre of the cosmopolitan town of Limassol. With a choice of different room types, a full range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities and mixed entertainment programs, the Elias Beach ranks as a perfectly conceived, all-round resort that offers something for everyone. The combination of variety, quality, elegance and impeccable service have also made the Elias Beach Hotel, Limassol is a favorite destination for seaside weddings and honeymoons.
The Amavi is the first and only custom-designed, couples-only luxury hotel in Cyprus. It aims to provide a unique haven for couples – a tranquil, intimate environment where they can escape from the outside world and enjoy blissful relaxation.With a variety of dedicated amenities, personalized services, warm, respectful and attentive teams and world-class dining experiences, spa treatments and leisure activities, we make sure our couples get to spend quality time together.