Description du poste
HEAD OF CONTENT
Kanika Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit a talented Head of Content to oversee all marketing content initiatives across multiple platforms to support the Marketing departments’ growth and development strategies and action plans, both in the fields of digital and traditional marketing. The Head of Content will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, integrate and implement sustained content strategies based on the brand values of the Kanika Hotels & Resorts brands.
- Develop creative and unique digital and traditional marketing content that is attractive, discoverable, consumable, understandable, shareable and actionable.
- Develop standards and systems for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing.
- Monitor the development of all creative output, such as designing, editing & copywriting, publishing, video and photo shooting in order to ensure prompt and quality delivery.
- Monitor all content releases to ensure quality, clarity and consistency in terms of style, tone of voice and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, hotel collateral, mobile, video and print as well as compliance with the Kanika Hotels & Resorts brands’ identity guidelines.
- Optimize through content development the effectiveness of social and traditional media usage.
- Manage the distribution and publication of traditional marketing content across all B2B and B2C distribution channels.
- Apply data analytics, benchmarking statistics to monitor hotel guests’ behavioural patterns and effectively incorporate them to the content strategy.
- Work closely with the Head of Branding and Marketing of each Kanika Hotels & Resorts brand to align on strategies and action plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Batchelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields. An MBA is considered a plus.
- Working experience in relevant position preferably as a senior content editor or senior content marketer.
- Outstanding command of the English language, including the ability to be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing and style.
- Know how to tell a story using words, images or audio and understanding how to create content that captures attention for different audience.
- Knowledge of German and Russian will be considered as a major plus.
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder
- Temps plein
- Limassol, Chypre
- Ventes et marketing, Autres
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Kanika Hotels & Resorts
Team members are the backbone of the Group, they have the capacity to demonstrate a spirit of commitment, consistency and dynamism, who possess the know-how and who are willing to undergo continuous training.
The company has adopted a human approach to customer care, therefore mastering the ability to offer impeccable services. A fundamental principle followed by KANIKA Group is to always treat customers as part of a large family.
Kanika Hotels & Resorts operates the following five hotels & resorts in Cyprus:
• Alexander The Great Hotel in Paphos
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos
• Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Agia Napa
• Amavi Hotel in Paphos (opening in 2019)
Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Paphos welcomes you with a rejuvenated spirit that will appeal to all ages and exceed their expectations. From accommodation to leisure facilities, from gastronomy to entertainment, our seafront hotel with a sweeping panoramic view of the Paphos harbor and medieval castle is full of wonderful surprises for couples and families - both on the premises and all around. Take a closer look at ‘the Alexander’ and you will discover a superior 4-star hotel with 5-star facilities and a galaxy of wonderful experiences.
Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has become the most sensational luxury all-inclusive resort in Cyprus, purposely designed for couples in love and for families seeking truly happy holidays. With a choice of rooms and suites, themed pools, leisure facilities and tailored animation for families with children as well as adults only. This is where you will enjoy the well-known Cyprus hospitality at its best, in a captivating and guest-oriented resort setting.
Olympic Lagoon Resorts is an inspirational journey where you will enjoy wonderful experiences that evoke the greatest and most sensational feelings: Love, Happiness, Excitement, and Rejuvenation. The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa is located 130 meters from the beautiful sands of the Blue Flag Awarded ‘Landa Golden Beach’. In addition to spacious and luxurious accommodation options across the resort’s 314 guest rooms and suites, you will find an all-new state-of-the-art indoor entertainment arena, new theme restaurants and theme bar, fitness center and spa.
The Elias Beach Hotel is a luxurious seafront hotel overlooking a ‘Blue Flag’ sandy beach in the ancient Amathus area, only a short drive from the entertainment area and city centre of the cosmopolitan town of Limassol. With a choice of different room types, a full range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities and mixed entertainment programs, the Elias Beach ranks as a perfectly conceived, all-round resort that offers something for everyone. The combination of variety, quality, elegance and impeccable service have also made the Elias Beach Hotel, Limassol is a favorite destination for seaside weddings and honeymoons.
The Amavi is the first and only custom-designed, couples-only luxury hotel in Cyprus. It aims to provide a unique haven for couples – a tranquil, intimate environment where they can escape from the outside world and enjoy blissful relaxation.With a variety of dedicated amenities, personalized services, warm, respectful and attentive teams and world-class dining experiences, spa treatments and leisure activities, we make sure our couples get to spend quality time together.