Description du poste
ONLINE COMMUNITY OFFICER
Kanika Hotels & Resorts is looking to recruit a talented Online Community Officers to build and grow the online communities’ throughout all digital channels, communicating the high standards and values of the Kanika Hotels & Resorts brands. The Online Community Officer will be reporting to the Head of Branding and Marketing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Launch community initiatives and implement communication conversations with target audiences.
- Develop a monthly plan of community topics for the different segments, markets based on target audience profiles and taking into consideration the Kanika Hotels & Resorts assigned brand strategic targets.
- Monitor, on a constant basis, the listening platform and proactively suggest reactive action.
- Initiate discussions to provide required information to increase brand values awareness.
- Cooperate with the Head of Branding and Marketing and Head of Content, to provide engaging content to increase brand loyalty.
- Organize and participate in online events to build community forums.
- Liaise with the Kanika Hotels & Resorts Sales and Revenue teams to align strategies and actions.
- Report on relevant KPI’s as these will be set under the general KPI’s of the Commercial department.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Psychology, Marketing & Public Relations or other related field.
- Working experience in relevant position will be considered a plus.
- Hospitality and/or Tourism industry experience will be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in the English language.
- Knowledge of German and Russian will be considered as a major plus.
- Strong understanding of social media, the science of relationships and how networks grow for building a successful online community.
- EU Citizen or an EU Work Permit Holder
- Temps plein
- Limassol, Chypre
- Ventes et marketing, Autres
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Kanika Hotels & Resorts
Team members are the backbone of the Group, they have the capacity to demonstrate a spirit of commitment, consistency and dynamism, who possess the know-how and who are willing to undergo continuous training.
The company has adopted a human approach to customer care, therefore mastering the ability to offer impeccable services. A fundamental principle followed by KANIKA Group is to always treat customers as part of a large family.
Kanika Hotels & Resorts operates the following five hotels & resorts in Cyprus:
• Alexander The Great Hotel in Paphos
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Paphos
• Elias Beach Hotel in Limassol
• Olympic Lagoon Resort in Agia Napa
• Amavi Hotel in Paphos (opening in 2019)
Alexander the Great Beach Hotel in Paphos welcomes you with a rejuvenated spirit that will appeal to all ages and exceed their expectations. From accommodation to leisure facilities, from gastronomy to entertainment, our seafront hotel with a sweeping panoramic view of the Paphos harbor and medieval castle is full of wonderful surprises for couples and families - both on the premises and all around. Take a closer look at ‘the Alexander’ and you will discover a superior 4-star hotel with 5-star facilities and a galaxy of wonderful experiences.
Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos has become the most sensational luxury all-inclusive resort in Cyprus, purposely designed for couples in love and for families seeking truly happy holidays. With a choice of rooms and suites, themed pools, leisure facilities and tailored animation for families with children as well as adults only. This is where you will enjoy the well-known Cyprus hospitality at its best, in a captivating and guest-oriented resort setting.
Olympic Lagoon Resorts is an inspirational journey where you will enjoy wonderful experiences that evoke the greatest and most sensational feelings: Love, Happiness, Excitement, and Rejuvenation. The Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa is located 130 meters from the beautiful sands of the Blue Flag Awarded ‘Landa Golden Beach’. In addition to spacious and luxurious accommodation options across the resort’s 314 guest rooms and suites, you will find an all-new state-of-the-art indoor entertainment arena, new theme restaurants and theme bar, fitness center and spa.
The Elias Beach Hotel is a luxurious seafront hotel overlooking a ‘Blue Flag’ sandy beach in the ancient Amathus area, only a short drive from the entertainment area and city centre of the cosmopolitan town of Limassol. With a choice of different room types, a full range of indoor and outdoor leisure facilities and mixed entertainment programs, the Elias Beach ranks as a perfectly conceived, all-round resort that offers something for everyone. The combination of variety, quality, elegance and impeccable service have also made the Elias Beach Hotel, Limassol is a favorite destination for seaside weddings and honeymoons.
The Amavi is the first and only custom-designed, couples-only luxury hotel in Cyprus. It aims to provide a unique haven for couples – a tranquil, intimate environment where they can escape from the outside world and enjoy blissful relaxation.With a variety of dedicated amenities, personalized services, warm, respectful and attentive teams and world-class dining experiences, spa treatments and leisure activities, we make sure our couples get to spend quality time together.