Description du poste
- Directs front office operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Participates in the development, implementation and review of the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
- Selects, trains, develops, schedules and manages the performance of direct subordinates to ensure the efficient running of front office operations. (together with the FOM)
- Maximizes hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages and reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR.
- Maintains high visibility during peak period in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promotes good public relations, takes corrective actions and handles customers’ complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Assists in greeting VIP guests in absence of the DOR or FOM upon their arrival and escorts them to their room. Establishes good rapport and offers assistance for the length of their stay.
- Coordinates front office duties with various departments such as Executive Office, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing, Engineering and Security to ensure that all guests are given friendly and caring service from their arrival until their departure according to Kempinski Standards in a safe and secure environment.
- Identifies training needs, plans training activities and oversees their implementation for all front office sections. Follows up to ensure compliance and efficiency of training activities.
- Keeps abreast of all emergency procedures, hotel promotions, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all front office staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Carry out other tasks as directed by Front Office Manager.
- Hospitality Management Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any related field such as Administration or Tourism Management.
- CET4 level or above, good at oral and written English.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a front office senior management position, preferably in a five star international hotel
- Knowledge of cashier operations
- Knowledge of hotel business operations
- Knowledge of Up Selling techniques
- Knowledge of maximizing revenues
- Building teamwork
- Developing others
- Motivating others
- Planning/ Organization
- Problem solving & Decision making
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Concern for quality
- Managing performance
- Results oriented
- Teamwork/ Cooperation
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Listening and Oral Skills
- Written skills
- Analytical thinking
- Stress Management
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality
- Friendly and caring
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Fidelio/ Opera
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Suzhou China
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 12, 2019
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 190002HV