Description du poste
Madinaty Golf Club by Kempinski Nile Hotel
Madinaty golf club venue provides the perfect setting for our elite guests located at Madinaty under the operation of kempinski Nile Hotel,the place contains spacious & elegant lounges that provide fancy dinner with different menus & 100 acres of a peaceful golf park where our guests can enjoy their day.
Demi Chef de Partie
Support the Chef de Partie by preparing, presenting, storing and serving a selection of dishes.
- In absence of Manager, conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known.
- Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service. Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant’s menu.
- Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
- Clean and re-set their working area.
- Work with Superior and People Services Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include:
- Conducting on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintaining a record of progress for each staff member.
- Providing input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions in line with company guideline.
- Ensuring new staff attends Corporate Orientation within first month of hire.
- Coaching, counseling and disciplining staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
- Preparing induction programs for new employees and allocating sufficient time for their implementation.
- Work with superior in the preparation and management of the department’s budget and is aware of financial targets.
- Work with Superior and Human Resource Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
- Recycle where-ever possible and enforce cost saving measures to staff.
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English; Any additional languages are an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word is beneficial .
- Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Solid management skills.
- Operational knowledge of the role.
- Luxury Hotel Experiences.
- Communication skills.
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
- International experience is preferred.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Nile Hotel Garden City Cairo
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Staff
Job Posting: Nov 09, 2020
Unposting Date: Dec 09, 2020
Job Number: 2000018Y