Description du poste
Madinaty Golf Club by Kempinski Nile Hotel
Madinaty golf club venue provides the perfect setting for our elite guests located at Madinaty under the operation of kempinski Nile Hotel,the place contains spacious & elegant lounges that provide fancy dinner with different menus & 100 acres of a peaceful golf park where our guests can enjoy their day.
The overall scope of this role is to to recover payment on overdue bills. They negotiate repayment plans with debtors and help them find solutions to make paying their overdue bills easier.
- Process guest registrations, including the computation and collection of payment.
- Perform nightly balancing of all services to ensure proper posting to property management system. Perform nightly backup of server.
- Prepare express checkout folios.
- Maintain room status inventory.
- Communicate all pertinent shift information to (Night Manager) Front Office Manager and other desk staff.
- Send and receive telephone calls and facsimiles; sort incoming mail and messages.
- Maintain knowledge of key competitors’ products.
- Ensure effective communication and working relationship with the operations team and other departments for success and to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Ensure paperwork to guests and other divisions is processed in a timely manner.
- Process all financial transactions, including the verification and processing of credit card transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Deliver any financial reports as required.
- Ensure timely compilation Front Office reports.
- Generate, print and distribute daily and weekly reports.
- Complete and verify all audit paperwork and shift reports.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment, including oral and written language skills in English; Any additional languages are an advantage.
- Operational knowledge of the role.
- Luxury Hotel Experiences.
- Communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of hotel operations & Computer systems, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Opera; Basic knowledge of Micros is an advantage.
- Passion for hospitality and the European elegance of service.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Nile Hotel Garden City Cairo
Job Type: Regular
Job Level: Team Leader/Skilled Professional
Job Posting: Nov 01, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 2000016T