Description du poste
Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan is superbly located in Yinchuan, the capital of the Western Xia Empire. Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan brings the traditional taste of luxury to this remarkable city as the first and only five-star international brand in Yinchuan, situated in the heart of the city’s central business district, Jinfeng District, and only a 30-minute drive from Yinchuan Hedong Airport. The hotel is adjacent to the International Conference and Exhibition Centre and Museum of Ningxia and close to the Science and Technology Museum and the People’s Square. Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan is ideal for both business and leisure travelers.
Kempinski Training aims to provide strategic focus by developing and implementing great trainers and great training tools.
Under the general guidance and supervision of Human Resources Director, the Training manager will plan, manage, control, coordinate and participate in all the training activities as well as recommending, implanting, formulating and executing training policies and procedures and conducting training programs for staff.
- Develops and implements training system. Establishes hotel orientation, training, and evaluating system.
- Established standard policies and procedures for training.
- General administration of training room.
- Organizing, developing, coordinating and evaluating hotel training programs.
- Maintains and updates training record.
- Prepares and submits periodic training reports.
- Establishes training department budget.
- Coordination of monthly training activities and schedule.
- Analyzes training needs and recommends activities to meet the requirement.
- Organize the staff activities to create better working condition and build the staff loyalty.
- Assists to implement an effective staff relation and motivation program in the hotel.
- Prepare and deliver training programmes.
- Follow-up on management training activities and departmental training.
- Track overall training and training results.
- Prepare and update training tools.
- Coordinate external training.
- Market training activities in-house.
- Update of hotel training pages on my.kempinski.
- Prepare training needs analysis.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and to the hotel’s policies on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- GENDER: Male or Female
- AGE RANGE: 25 years and above
- NATIONALITY: Eligible for a working permit in country of hire
- EDUCATION: Bachelor diploma
- EXPERIENCE: To fill the position, at least one of the following is required
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in the hospitality industry
- One year in a similar position within a luxury brand
- LANGUAGE: Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Local language – excellent oral and written skills (where applicable)
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Additional language – beneficial
- COMPETENCIES: To fill this position the candidate must have
- Administration skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Presentation skills
- TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: Computer literacy adapted to the field of training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good PowerPoint skills
- INDIVIDUAL CHARACTERISTICS: To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Lead by example
- Quality oriented
- OTHER SKILLS: Depending on region and property
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Embrace an experience as individual as you are!
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Hotel Yinchuan China
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Apr 23, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 190001PJ