Description du poste
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut is the only 5-star luxury beach resort in Lebanon with its own private beach. Facilities include 153 of the newest and largest rooms and suites with gorgeous views, a labyrinth of pools with a sit in pool bar, water sports facilities, exquisite gardens, a cigar and single malt whiskey lounge, the largest outdoor glamorous venues in Beirut to host the city’s most prestigious events and the only hotel resort with day use beach bungalows with Jacuzzi and direct pool access & personal butler service in Beirut.
The Restaurant Hostess serves food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Responsible to Assistant Restaurant Manager / Restaurant Manager
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate shoes (polished) and nametag at all times according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives.
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors.
- Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage.
We are dedicated to please and educated to entertain. We never compromise on the European elegance of service and this, blended with our cultural empathy, allows us to deliver incredible experiences in truly original destinations. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Nov 06, 2020
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 200001JE