Description du poste
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Assist with recruitment, e.g. placing job adverts, screening applications, arranging interviews and making pre-employment arrangements
- Assist with learning & development, e.g. arranging workshop logistics and update attendance records
- Liaise with hotel colleagues at all levels and provide supporting functions whenever necessary
- Assist with coordinating team member activities and gatherings
- Assist in implementing HR projects and ad-hoc assignments as required
- Temps plein
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Ressources humaines
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat