Description du poste
Kerry Hotel, Hong Kong
Kerry Hotels are vibrant and buzzing with life and activity. Each Kerry hotel is defined by a spirited style and a careful attentiveness that bestows a sense of individuality to all guests.
Kerry Hotel Hong Kong is one of our newest additions to the family and will be an iconic destination not only for guests but for visitors and residents of Hong Kong.
The defining qualities of the Kerry brand, is to create an environment that can promote a balanced lifestyle for our guests and colleagues to embrace individuality and style with an unpretentious manner. Kerry evokes adaptability by creating a socially stimulating environment.
- Greet all guests upon arrival, distribute towels, offer assistance with seating, and delivering consistent guest service, exceeding guest expectations, and providing all other supporting service
- Identify and report defects throughout the pool and spa area, notify supervisors and concerned departments immediately of hazards, injuries, equipment or processes that negatively affect the operations
- Ensure swimming pools and the health club area is clean at any times and report any maintenance issues to engineering department
- Knowledge of safety hazards and necessary safety precautions sufficient to be able to establish a safe work environment for self and others
- Fluent in oral and written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- University degree and/or Diploma
- Temps plein
- Hung Hom, Hong Kong
- Spa et bien-être
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat