Description du poste
Shangri-La Group - Hong Kong Region
Renowned for its distinctive Asian hospitality, the luxury hotel group operates five Shangri-La properties in Hong Kong, where the company is also headquartered, including Kowloon Shangri-La, Island Shangri-La, Kerry Hotel Hong Kong, JEN Hong Kong by Shangri-La, and The Aberdeen Marina Club, offering guests an array of options across the different brands to suit every guest’s needs.
As an employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues to best-in-class leadership development programmes, employee potentials will be identified and nurtured throughout their career with the Group.
We are looking for an Assistant Reservations Manager based at Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong!
As an Assistant Reservations Manager, we rely on you to:
- To monitor the standards of service delivery in all aspects of customer sales e.g. phone sales, inquiry handling, turn-around response and follow-through. ·
- To monitor status of group blocks and free-sale allotments to ensure there is no unnecessary displacement of higher-yield bookings.
- To establish and maintain a smooth and efficient work flow in the department
- To make sure the standard operating procedures and Hotel guidelines are duly observed and implemented
We are looking for someone who has:
- Degree or High Diploma holder or above in Hospitality Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hotel experience of which 2 years managerial position in Hotel or Call Centre operations
- Sales experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in OPMS/ORS/OWS, SynXis CRS, EZYield, OTA extranets and IDeaS