Description du poste
Lead development, execution and support of brand 360° plans across key products and campaigns, ensuring best-in-class execution and strong cross-functional alignment. Drive forward industry-leading marketing strategy to support and elevate Guerlain’s Skincare business. Meet growth objectives and contribute to overall company goals across new skincare product launches as well as core business.
- Support the Marketing Team in creating innovative and best in class 360° marketing campaigns across key franchises (for new & existing products) for implementation across Guerlain’s distribution.
- Lead the development of annual product/campaign calendars inclusive of retailer specificities.
- Partner, interface, and collaborate with cross-functional teams including HQ Marketing team, Creative, Communications, VM, Sales Operations, Education, Purchasing and Planning Departments.
- Lead the development of marketing presentations (including Retailer Meetings) with a strong understanding of the product strategy. Support team with meeting preparation including product sourcing and comps requests (through local and HQ).
- Stay abreast of competition, new launches, and market performance through ongoing research and monitoring of competitive launches.
- Lead and implement best-in-class U.S. Marketing strategies for Skincare category with a focus on topline growth and increasing market share and rank.
- Plan and flawlessly execute launch 360 Skincare programs including, but not limited to adapting launches for U.S. market, virtual one-on-ones/Masterclasses, supporting Orchidée Impériale Ambassadors, spa 2.0, launch toolkits, and support of E-Business category acceleration.
- Closely monitor retail sales (weekly and monthly) and overall product performance in order to dive deeply into category performance & anticipate and react to changing environment.
- Lead skincare forecasting strategy, including basic, newness, and sets.
- Develop strong working relationship with Sales Administration to develop accurate and strategic forecasts for new products. Recommend adjustments to basic business forecasts based on new product projections.
- As needed, drive local set development process with cross-functional teams (e.g., AR Bestseller set).
- Develop strong working relationship with Paris HQ team. Communicate regularly to outline U.S.-specific needs, provide feedback on launches, including category analysis with U.S.-specific needs.
- Build and monitor annual budget.
Retailer & Trade Planning
- Drive retailer relationships and planning across Nordstrom, Dillard’s, and Spa/Plaza accounts.
- Customize programming and visibility per account to maximize sales and share of voice.
- Collaborate with E-Business team in ensuring execution of a robust omnichannel strategy.
- Support specific retailer requests across Nordstrom, Dillard’s, and Spa/Plaza.
Conduct all other job-related activities .
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably within the prestige beauty and/or fragrance industry
- Limited travel based on needs of the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: making the best use of interpersonal skills to communicate with internal functions as well as with retailer buying teams
- Effective project management skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to stay organized and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment