Description du poste
Assistant Manager, Media Personalization & Testing
Job ID: 197301
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address:525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type:Full Time
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997, then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands - including its private label, Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14,000 products, including makeup, skincare, perfume, hair care, body care, professional tools, and more.
In Sephora Americas, we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire, everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future, with Sephora.
Position:Assistant Manager, Media Personalization and Testing
Your role at Sephora:
As an Assistant Manager, Media Personalization and Testing, you will assist with the execution of Sephora’s Media Personalization and Media Channel testing in the US and Canada. Reporting to the Manager of Media Personalization, you will work closely with internal and external partners delivering audiences and investment testing results that are highly visible and critical to online and offline sales for the company. You’ll be part of a high-performing Media center of excellence, partnering with your teammates that run Affiliate, Paid Social, Paid Search and Display, Brand Media and SEO.
In addition, you will:
- Assist with developing Media Personalization and Media testing approaches, execution, and results readouts
- Support CRM audience strategy by collaborating with team to make and create segmentation recommendations for US and CA Evergreen and Co-op programs
- Help steward best-in-class program execution through strong attention to detail; which includes budget management, program reporting, partner communication and agency collaboration
- Manage the Media Scrum team process which includes maintaining and grooming backlog of tests; developing test briefs, and ensuring tests follow guidelines and best practices
- Support weekly reporting to key Channel partners to inform and socialize on testing calendar, timing, and status
- Own billing and invoicing process with Sephora Finance and Agency teams
- Partner with external agencies and vendors
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing; direct experience in at least one paid media vehicle (Affiliate, Display, Search or Social)
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies & tools, particularly CDPs, DSPs, and APIs
- Familiarity with data structure and Boolean logic
- Familiarity with testing methodologies and Agile framework
- Strong business acumen and data driven mindset
- Self-starter with high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Superior organizational skills, and ability to prioritize, work cooperatively and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy...
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US .
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees, brand partners, suppliers, and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store, online, and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond:Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution:You will learn with innovators, artists, and experts in every field. As our business evolves, so will you. Here, you’re empowered to choose your own path, accelerate your growth, and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed:At Sephora, you’re encouraged to explore, innovate, and have funwhile working with diverse clients, teams, and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity, your drive for success, and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity:Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora, we celebrate diversity, embrace your unique and winning spirit, and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.