Description du poste
POSITION: RETAIL INTERN
DEPARTMENT: RETAIL EDUCATION
REPORTS TO: HEAD OF RETAIL & EDUCATION
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To support the Retail, Education and Commercial team in the daily tasks and projects for the Sales department
• Consolidated Newsround report weekly.
• Temporary Staffing analysis, PO creation and management for key events.
• Assist the team in preparation of internal presentations for retailer strategy meetings and key internal meetings.
• Evaluation of key launches and X-mas performance.
• Help the team to prepare budget reports and trackers. Ensure they are 100% accurate.
• Update the mapping of the distribution by Area Manager.
• Update and monitor Temp staffing retail performance by store and liaise with Area Managers to optimise performance.
• Follow-up on Parked List and invoice queries.
• Visit retail stores once per week to get an understanding of what is driving retail, and analyse competitor activity.
• Assist the Commercial Analyst in ensuring all retail reports are completed and distributed in a timely manner, and are accurate.
• Evaluate the key launches for 2nd half, ensuring wholesale targets are met against allocation.
• Chase the sales team to ensure we achieve the monthly targets vs forecast.
• Prepare and send out the Daily Gross Sales report.
• Authorised Retail Agreement (ARA) form send out and follow up.
• Follow-up of incentives to motivate consultants and generic staff.
• Raise POs for management and sales departments.
• Help with any Ad-hoc management requests.
• Book shifts as per area managers’ requests ensuring budget is respected.
• Liaise with Temp Staff agencies to follow up on queries and monitor invoices vs POs
Team meetings and trainings:
• Prepare and help organise team conferences.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
Strong organizational skills.
Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Fluent in English.
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc.).
A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry. A real team player, who is looking to learn and develop their retail and commercial skills, whilst is confident enough to use their initiative and share their own ideas and opinions.
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION:
Reports To: Head of Retail & Education
Key Account Executives
Customer service department