Description du poste
A Catering & Events Coordinator is responsible for soliciting, securing, coordinating and responding to inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage and use of event facilities for small local and group catered events in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Catering & Events Coordinator, you would be responsible for soliciting, securing, coordinating and responding to inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage and use of event facilities for small local and group catered events in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Solicit, secure, coordinate and respond to customer inquiries regarding the purchase of food and beverage, rental of event facilities and purchase of ancillary services from the hotel for groups and meetings of 50 or fewer guests with 10 or fewer guest room nights
- Host and entertain clients, conduct property tours, draft contracts and promote facilities and services
- Communicate with and provide direction and supervision to team members to execute catering events
- Generate contracts and Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and support daily distribution of BEOs, reader boards and change logs
- Work with Department Secretaries/Administrative Assistants in maintaining the file room and the proper stocking of Catering Marketing Collateral
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Temps plein
- Downtown, Washington, DC, États-Unis
- Restauration service
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat