Description du poste
- To co-ordinate functions and activities with other Food & Beverage departments
- To handle payroll and holiday organisation
- To assist the Executive Chef in quality levels of production and presentation
- To work actively in cost control and implementing standards
- To assist in colleague related matters
- To carry out departmental training, where necessary
- To deputise the Executive Chef in his absence
- To control all aspects of food outlets in the Executive Chefs absence
- To be actively involved in Health & Hygiene matters
- To promote quality throughout the hotel in all areas of food
- To ensure that room service is of the best in quality, temperature and service
- To ensure that canteen food for colleagues is always get varied, interesting, well cooked and well-balanced cuisine
- To carry out daily work to exceed guest expectations
- To ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations in the kitchen
- To strive to deliver the highest quality of food and service
- To adhere to all legal requirements, regulations and guidelines
- To carry out annual appraisals of all team members
- To conduct departmental orientation for all new team members
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years’ experience in the culinary industry.
- Experience of the Middle East market preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
- A confident & dynamic speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships
- with others.
- Proven organizational skills, works well on their own. Able to set and meet deadlines with quality results.
- Applicable job-related skills as per Accountable Duties.
- Temps plein
- Dubai, Émirats arabes unis
- Restauration cuisine
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
With a pristine oceanfront setting, Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai is a stylish urban resort overlooking the clear blue waters of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s glittering skyline, which is dominated by Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. The hotel's beachfront location and open air facilities are designed to bring a new level of relaxed luxury to the city.