Description du poste
Set in bustling Knightsbridge, the award-winning Bar Boulud, London is a French inspired bistro and wine bar under the direction of acclaimed Chef Daniel Boulud, which follows the successful format of Bar Boulud in New York. A full menu is based on seasonal, rustic French cooking, including various signature dishes and charcuterie specially prepared onsite by a world class Charcutier.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is part of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, award-winning owner and operator of 41 hotels in Asia, The Americas, Europe and North Africa.
We are recruiting a Hostess/Host for Bar Boulud.
Are you an enthusiastic, passionate, outgoing and service driven professional willing to create an outstanding experience to our guests? Welcome to the Bar Boulud team!
- Your mission is to create a very unique experience for each guest.
- You have outstanding communication skills and you will deliver a professional, attentive and impeccable service to our guests. You are driven with passion and enthusiasm and are interested in gastronomy.
- Your smile, presence, charisma and dynamism are essential to contribute to the smooth running of the operations and to ensure a very convivial atmosphere in the restaurant.
- The ideal candidate must be driven with outstanding communication skills, experience in a similar fast paced and high end environment. Knowledge of OpenTable would be beneficial.
Please note this is a full time permanent position
We provide a comprehensive Benefits Package which includes : meals whilst on duty, discounts in Rooms and F&B Outlets, healthcare provisions, company pension scheme, 28 paid holidays including bank & public holidays, colleague recognition and reward programmes, exciting range of learning and development programmes, opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA, United Kingdom
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Hôtesse, Restauration autre
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.