Description du poste
We are currently looking for an Night Housekeeping Floor Manager to join our Housekeeping team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Night Housekeeping Floor Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- To inspect all vacant and occupied rooms to check standards of cleanliness
- To manage all special projects on designated floor
- To manage guest supplies, cleaning supplies based on pre-established budget to be presented weekly for approval to management
- To analyse data and propose improvements to drive Quality following LQA, Forbes, LRA results
- To brief Room Attendants of all information and new changes from the daily Housekeeping briefing.
We offer our Night Housekeeping Floor Manager world class benefits including, but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most fashionable address. Having just completed one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed it's new luxurious rooms, including an incredible penthouse overlooking the glorious park grounds. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn’t just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups’ expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
- Temps plein
- England, Royaume-Uni
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat
Mandarin Oriental London
In September 2016, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London embarked on an exciting restoration designed to significantly enhance the facilities of the hotel. The property will remain open throughout the 18-month renovation, which will be undertaken in two phases in order to minimise disruption to our guests. As always, we remain committed to providing guests with exceptional service throughout the period. To learn more please visit our Renovation News section.