Description du poste
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha is an intimate and stylish urban retreat, blending Qatari-influenced heritage with modern design. Located in the heart of Msheireb Downtown Doha, within walking distance to Souq Waqif, Museum of Islamic Art and a short distance to the business district, West Bay.
At Mandarin Oriental, Doha we welcome colleagues with the passion to deliver the best service and exceed our guest’s expectations.
- Have a good understanding of the outlet’s concept and food and beverage offerings and be able to verbally explain those to guests
- Ensure that mise en place is completed shift to shift and during service in order to provide an efficient service. This includes cleaning tasks in front and back of house as well as polishing and assembling of equipment
- Be able to operate the required steps on the point of sales system in order to process food and beverage orders
- Be able to deliver service by understanding the guest requirements
- Carry out all tasks in a friendly, courteous and efficient manner
- Properly up-sell services and products to our guests at all times, enhancing service and generating increased revenue
- Be able to process MOHG Gift cards and other non-cash methods of payment
- Perform any tasks relating to billing according to hotel standards and cashiering policies
- Ensure all dishes are presented in compliance with hotel standards and food & beverage specifications
- Conserve all outlet equipment and utensils in good conditions by proper day to day handling of all applicable utensils and by carrying out required side duties as assigned
- High School qualification or equivalent is preferred
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Hospitality/Hotel/Business Management is preferred
- Experience as server in a high volume restaurant with highest levels of service is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working as waiter
- Ability to understand guest needs and to deliver superior customer service
If you are interested in joining our team apply today!
Advertised: 15 Nov 2020 Arab Standard Time