Description du poste
Scope & Range:
- Provide editorial support for marketing communications activity.
- Ensure brand voice consistency across marketing communications channels.
- Support marketing strategy for existing and forthcoming hotels.
- Manage the execution of relevant communications projects.
Objectives & Strategies:
- Write Group press releases and relevant website updates.
- Support CRM team with editorial direction and timely broadcast of Group EDMs.
- Ensure consistent style and tone of hotel copywriting and editing.
- Update and maintain Group marketing material content.
- Aid in the development of marketing communication strategies for existing and forthcoming hotels.
- Establish best practice tools and training for hotels.
- Manage relationships with key global media partners.
- Attend internal meetings as required for the role.
- Travel to support brand efforts as required.
- Additional responsibilities may be defined at MOHG’s discretion.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles, appropriate to relevant audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record with project management skills.
- Capable of creative thinking, working with flair and imagination.
Education & Experience:
- Native English speaker.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, English or related field.
- Minimum 2 year experience, ideally in marketing or related function within an agency environment.
Advertised: 18 Nov 2020 China Standard Time