Description du poste
The Director, Change Management Cyber Security is a key member of the Brand, Marketing, Sales, and Consumer Services (BMSC) StrategicBMSC) Strategic Communications, Change Management, Recognition + Event Services team responsible for leading our BMSC change management efforts. This person reports to the Sr. Director of Change ManagementChange Management. Their primary focus will supportingbe supporting our Cyber Security program efforts creating change management strategies that capture more value from transformation efforts, drive associate engagement, and mitigate organization risks. And implement change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement to drive faster adoption, and higher proficiency on the changes impacting associates in the organization such that business results are achieved.
The incumbent will develop and execute a comprehensive, integrated communication and change management plan for Cyber Security in partnership with IT that will maximize speed to market and facilitate consistent market implementation. The individual is responsible for implementing processes, standards and procedures to ensure rapid execution of critical and time sensitive communications. The individual is responsible for identifying all stakeholders impacted and following change management guidelines and review process to ensure effective execution of the communications plan.
- Create and execute Cyber Security change management strategies and communications plan.
- Build awareness of Cyber Security policies and threats to reduce the likelihood of a breach resulting from user behavior
- Partner with IT Cyber Security team to ensure alignment on project deliverables and timelines and change and communication activities.
- Ensure alignment with all BMSC and global audienceglobal audience groups by partnering with BMSC and other Change Management organizations to ensure alignment.
- Manages execution of overall Cyber Security change management strategy, ensuring implementations are consistent in processes, tools and services provided to customers leveraging Marriott’s change management model and methodology.
- Leads development of and sustains a comprehensive, integrated communication and change management strategy/game plan for Cyber Security initiatives/events. Designs and manages communication and change timelines providing a holistic view of all change activities and impact on disciplines and its associates.
- Responsible for development and execution of all Cyber Security communications following BMSC process and communications review and approval model.
- Partners with IT stakeholders to create and execute detailed communication and change management plans. Identifies key audience groups and their distinguishing communication needs
- Incorporates BMSC Change Management’s best practices, methods, processes, tools and templates for successful execution of communication efforts.
- Builds relationships with other departments within Marriott Headquarters and the field (e.g., BMSC, Continent Operations Organizations, Finance, HR, Information Resources, etc.)
- Accountable for oversight of all Cyber Security content, following publishing standards, on Marriott Global Source (Marriott’s key internal communications web site).
- Manage and promote Cyber Security awareness events including speaker coordination, event management and marketing.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and webinars to promote Cyber Security awareness across the enterprise.
- Develop strategy for Cyber Security phishing simulation program including determination of frequency, topics, and level of difficulty to maximize results. Schedule and execute simulations across the enterprise and track results.
- Work with Learning and Development to develop, execute and track the annual Cyber Security awareness on-line training and other training for targeted groups. Contribute content, facilitate translations, communicate to targeted audience to encourage participation, track participation and provide compliance reporting as required.
- Leads Cyber Security projects requiring cross-functional teams, strong communication and change management to achieve results.
- Identifies approach, resources and responsibilities
- Solicits and incorporates stakeholder involvement and priorities
- Identifies success criteria and measurement
- Plans for ongoing tasks and responsibilities
- Manages budget projection and administration
- Creates communication strategy and plan
- Minimum 5 years of experience of managing communications and change management efforts
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, can develop clear, concise and logically written business communications, as well as deliver recommendations effectively to demanding audiences.
- Proven track record consulting to business leaders providing communication and change management support
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships to leverage information and insights across key groups (e.g., Sales, Brand, Marketing, e-Commerce, Revenue Management, Finance, Human Resources, IR)
- Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding formal and informal presentation skills
- Ability to inspire confidence in senior management and to be recognized as the authority by many stakeholders
- Ability to be detailed oriented while still seeing the big picture
- Ability to manage and direct cross-functional teams across geographies and corporate
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and many stakeholders
- Self-starter with self-confidence, enthusiasm, and strong customer service orientation
- Comfort with complexity, ambiguity and change
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions in a timely manner sometimes with incomplete information, under tight deadlines and in pressure situations.
- Experience managing a Cyber Security awareness program
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security practices and procedures
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum 5 years combined work experience
- Prosci/Adkar certified preferred
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Ressources humaines
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat