Description du poste
The Manager will report directly to the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis and be an integral member of the team. This highly motivated individual will have a wide range of responsibilities supporting several key processes, which include reporting and performing analytical activities on the P&L, Business Plan, and Budget, as well as responding to ad hoc request from internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the periodic and quarterly P&L reporting and analysis functions. This includes ensuring that activity is recorded in accordance with GAAP; analyzing the profit & loss statements, profit bridges, other financial and statistical supporting schedules.
- Manage the P&L forecasting process for specific financial statement lines, ensuring completeness, reasonableness, and accuracy.
- Analyze statistical data received from the properties. Determine if all data is being reported consistently. Evaluate and report on trends and resolve issues.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly segment bridge to satisfy external reporting requirements.
- Manage the end-to-end processes of the annual business plan for assigned line items of the NALO P&L. This will include partnering with Continent reporting teams, ensuring fees and statistical information are properly recorded, analyzed, explained, and supported.
- Participate in the business plan presentation to senior management.
- Ensure completion and validation of annual budget spreads recorded to the ledger.
- Prepare schedules required in support of the external audit, including interim and year-end PBC’s.
- Maintain a list of risks, opportunities, and unusual transactions for the NALO segment to aid executives in decision making and supplement the segment forecasting process.
- Division owner responsibilities, including serving as a lead for requests received from properties and other corporate departments for system maintenance, combo edit requests, and chartfield ownership changes. Assist with late journal entry review process.
- Assist with other FR&A reporting and special projects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders regarding updates to financial system metadata.
- Leverage various reporting tools including HFM, Essbase, SmartView, EPM and others to ensure more efficient and accurate preparation and analysis of financial statements.
- Assist in efforts to identify opportunities to streamline reporting and supporting documentation.
- At least five years of progressive job experience in accounting.
- Self-starter and highly motivated. Proactive in identifying and solving issues.
- Effective decision-making ability; analyze relevant options, escalate where appropriate.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects while meeting required goals and deadlines. Effective in prioritizing work and following through on commitments.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with peers and all levels of management in a collaborative work environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Excel is essential, Peoplesoft and the Hyperion Reporting Suite a plus.
- Positive attitude, a high level of enthusiasm and energy.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills – ability to develop alternatives and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
- CPA Preferred.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat