Description du poste
Assesses threats and vulnerabilities, responds to immediate and potential threats, supports investigation and analysis of cyber events. Works with Security Operations Center resources to proactively identify vulnerabilities, develop mitigation plans to address potential threats, and respond to immediate threats.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience/certification
- 3+ years of information technology experience or related professional area.
- 2+ years experience implementing, managing or governing security technologies, including encryption, network security, intrusion detection and digital forensics
- Current information security certification, including Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Technical leadership experience in a sourced environment
- Working knowledge of endpoint detection and response tools
- Project management skills
- Technical infrastructure operations, administration, or engineering background
Threat Management & Response
- Lead and manage the technical response while also acting as a primary point of contact for senior management stakeholders on all high-risk security incidents
- Build a culture of excellence in technical security threat management and incident response
- Monitor the effectiveness of the security incident management and making recommendations for improvement
- Ensure that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every Security incident
- Drive, develop, manage and maintain the major incident process and associated procedures
- Investigate and analyze many different types of security incidents, such as network-, host-, application-, and malware-based intrusions across a broad range of computing environments and technology stacks
- Utilize the corporate Endpoint Detection and Response tool and SIEM to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to the enterprise infrastructure.
- Perform analysis of adversary tradecraft, malicious code, and capabilities for hunt pivoting purposes.
- Perform research to identify targeted attacks, campaigns, and malware.
- Lead, create and develop processes that support the analysis of log files (ad hoc and static threat hunts) in the corporate SIEM.
- Manage the analysis of intrusion artifacts to determine potential specific adversary and motives.
- Work to facilitate the mitigation of actual and potential incidents
- Effectively communicate and/or summarize (in both verbal and written form) complex threat events or security incident details to multiple audiences, such as executives, legal, and technical staff
- Research, build and maintain technology solutions and tools needed to support security incident response investigations and examine digital evidence (for example, network traffic, log, filesystem, memory, and malware analyzers and forensic toolsets); partner with technology teams to innovate solutions to improve preparedness.
- Design and carry out security incident preparedness activities, such as compromise assessments and tabletop exercises, and conducting training and awareness sessions for relevant iT RUN groups, Service providers and vendors
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Leading Through Vision and Values - Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of employee decision making and action.
- Managing Change - Initiates and/or manages the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers or accelerate its pace; serves as role model for how to handle change by maintaining composure and performance level under pressure or when experiencing challenges.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from various sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Building a Successful Team - Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Strategic Partnerships - Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Developing Others - Supports the development of other’s skills and capabilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application.
- Technical Acumen - Understanding and utilizing professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
- Technical Intelligence: Knowledge and ability to define and apply appropriate technology to enhance business process
- Development Methodologies: Knowledge of general stages of SDLC framework and the application tiers within the development space.
- Information Security: Knowledge of the security considerations relevant within the development space, including industry best practices related to information security
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat