Description du poste
As part of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineering team within the Global Information Security organization, the position will focus on deployment, administration and day to day operations of the Virtual Directory Services (VDS). The role will act as an intermediary for iT system administrators, service providers and application owners with the IAM Engineering organization. Duties will include user / system lifecycle management activities such as system design, integration, deployment and continuous service improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience / certification
- 3+ years of information technology leadership experience
- 3+ years of experience in administering enterprise directory solutions such as RadiantOne FID, Active Directory and Azure AD, and/or IBM Directory
- 3+ years of experience in LDAP directory services including the DIT, schema, and replication topologies
- 2+ year of experience with scripting and/or programming languages
- Current information security certification, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA) or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Technical knowledge of industry best practices pertaining to the virtual directory services
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Designing virtual directory services
- Defining & fulfilling Key Performance Indicators for VDS
- IAM domain with user lifecycle management, authentication, authorization, federation, and privileged access management
- OAuth / OpenID and REST API
- Cloud services such as AWS and Azure
- Researching emerging technologies and trends, standards, and products
- Business analysis and requirements gathering for complex business systems
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Manage the virtual directory services including requirements gathering, design, building, testing, deployment, and operationalization.
- Work with group of stakeholders to support implementation of new applications and services.
- Define and document VDS policies and procedures.
- Create test cases to ensure cross platform interoperability.
- Implement and validate security controls for the VDS solution.
- Design security solutions to adequately address risks throughout the Marriott SDLC process and confirm that the level of risk is acceptable in accordance with Marriott’s policies.
- Monitor the VDS service levels.
- Provide guidance and oversight for Tier 3 troubleshooting of operational issues with respect to identity vaulting.
- Support the identification and remediation of security events.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Leading Through Vision and Values - Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of employee decision making and action.
- Managing Change - Initiates and/or manages the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers or accelerate its pace; serves as role model for how to handle change by maintaining composure and performance level under pressure or when experiencing challenges.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Building a Successful Team - Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Strategic Partnerships - Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Developing Others - Supports the development of other’s skills and capabilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application.
- Technical Acumen - Understanding and utilizing professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
- Technical Intelligence: Knowledge and ability to define and apply appropriate technology to enhance business process
- Development Methodologies: Knowledge of general stages of SDLC framework and the application tiers within the development space.
- Information Security: Knowledge of the security considerations relevant within the development space, including industry best practices related to information security
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat