Description du poste
Supports the brand management and marketing strategies for Westin, Renaissance & Le Meridien, three iconic brands within Marriott’s Premium Distinctive portfolio with over 500 hotels globally. Performs administrative and project management functions in support of achieving the brand team’s objectives. Supports an individual or group of individuals within a department by conducting work that is generally project oriented and supports brand program coordination and administration across the three brands. Creates presentations, acts as main conduit between key stakeholders, plans brand immersions and internal meetings and events, support brand team initiatives, researches issues, composes correspondence, and schedules and manages appointments and MIHQ meeting needs for VP and remote based Directors. Will look after assigned brand projects both in brand management and marketing and brand partnerships. Follows procedures and guidelines to complete assignments. Handles confidential and sensitive material. Answers questions and provides standard information pertaining to programs being administered, routine details, and other frequently asked questions. Provides technical interpretation of the project supporting documents. This position will support the Brand Management & Marketing- Westin, Le Meridien, Renaissance but will also have from time to time all Premium Distinctive brand team tasks assigned such as managing team calendars, team meetings, time sheet processing, all team communications, supporting set up of new team members etc. Some travel is required to support key events and brand activations.
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related major
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in marketing or related function, demonstrating progressive career growth and pattern of exceptional performance.
- Knowledge of the administrative processes related to the position typically gained through several years of related experience.
- Knowledge of advanced functions of business software packages primarily all Microsoft Office software; spreadsheet, database, email, meeting management/scheduling, word processing and presentations.
Program Administration and Brand Project Work
- Works closely amongst other individuals on a large team to achieve results.
- Provides support to large team on brand projects and variety of administrative responsibilities.
- Answers telephone line as needed, books travel, manages calendar and expense reports for VP, Directors.
- Creates presentations using Power Point, InDesign or similar applications.
- Involved in planning and execution of variety of on-site and off-site meetings.
- Manage overall committee related responsibilities in conjunction with administrative team for department; posting presentations, communicating deadlines, and assist with on-site execution.
- Assist in coordination of various efforts related to industry conferences; rooming lists, registration, exhibiting, and events hosted by department.
- Composes routine correspondence or documents, such as, form letters, travel itineraries or meeting agendas.
- High proficient in skills and knowledge of database and spreadsheet applications to support on-going department data management and reporting needs.
- Develops and maintains a tracking/reporting systems; utilizing spreadsheet, database or other software applications.
- Provides technical interpretation of the program/plan documents.
- Answers questions and provides standard information pertaining to programs being administered, routine details, and other frequently asked questions.
- Independently performs research and analysis needed to address any questions or issues and presents information to an individual or group.
- Composes correspondence or documents pertaining to the projects(s) being administered including unique information pertaining to a specific situation or exception.
- Process invoices, maintaining tracking of processing status and payments.
- Monitors many aspects of the departmental budgets and reporting, including reconciling departmental expense accounts as reflected on the distribution summary and identifying discrepancies.
- Processes data related to the administration of the programs through an automated system.
- Researches questions and problems regarding department policies, procedures, information or services, including those of a complex nature.
- Aptitude for learning new programs and processes related to the success of the departments goals.
- Takes on brand specific projects
- Some travel required to support brand projects and event activations related to immersions and other internal meetings,
- Incumbent receives moderate supervision. Instructions are received at the beginning of complex projects and sensitive assignments and the resulting work is generally reviewed at completion. Incumbent has a high level of autonomy when handling requirements of their position.
- Incumbent is responsible for setting priorities and establishing procedures for completing responsibilities. There may be significant variation in daily workload which requires constant, independent prioritization.
- Receives some guidance from their supervisor when resolving and determining the urgency level of conflicting priorities. Responsible for prioritizing some limited aspects of the work for the supervisor, such as identifying critical items when handling incoming calls and other requests.
- Advocates and demonstrates continuous improvement by adjusting to new ways as conditions
- and priorities change which may include learning new skills
- Takes initiative by being a part of the solution and assisting in the resolution of issues/problems resulting from change
- Able to work with different levels of management and management styles as needed in position
- Keeps work group informed, speaks and writes clearly and concisely
- Actively listens to others recommendations while seeking clarification and offering alternatives as appropriate
- Communicates in a timely, proactive manner, receives directions and feedback well
- Actions support key business values of customer service, associate satisfaction and financial success
- Demonstrates pleasant, helpful and accurate service to internal and external customers
- Respects fellow associates
- Efficiently purchases and utilizes resources to produce quality products
- Sets priorities and establishes a realistic action plan while anticipating potential issues impacting the plan
- Develops and follows procedures for ensuring quality, is detail‐oriented, maximizes resources, meets deadlines, and follows through on assignments
- Identifies problems and seeks resolution through sound judgment and solid decision making skills, where appropriate
- Directs problems to higher level or applicable department for resolution
- Works well in a team environment
- Acts as a liaison with other resources/departments as appropriate
- Gives recognition, collaborates and builds trust among others, treats people fairly, equally and respectfully, promotes celebration when appropriate
- Demonstrates requisite technical expertise as defined by the position.
- Highly proficient level performance with Microsoft applications (excel, access, powerpoint, InDesign, adobe photoshop). Ability to work in multiple database applications.
- Demonstrates commitment and reliability in getting the job done efficiently, timely, professionally and accurately
- Balances multiple projects simultaneously and maintains the personal, technical and professional skills needed to perform job duties
- Consistently strives to improve these skills and represents staff and division positively
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Administration et général
- Dès que possible