Description du poste
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Senior Manager, BMSC Consulting, is a key member of the BMSC Consulting organization that provides business consultancy services to BMSC senior executives and their leadership teams. The position reporting into the Senior Director, BMSC Consulting – Digital & Customer Experience, will be responsible for leading and supporting strategic projects primarily for Digital and Customer Experience. As part of the role, this position will plan and execute identified project initiatives that enable successful delivery against the strategic priorities of Marriott International. In addition to supporting complex engagements, this role will help facilitate cross-discipline forums and processes to engage senior BMSC leaders and gain buy-in on critical business decisions. Success in this role requires strong critical thinking skills, ability to manage complex stakeholder interactions, a proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, as well as a willingness to be tested on difficult projects and initiatives.
Education and Experience Required
- Proven track record consulting to business leaders and designing, developing, and implementing high impact solutions in large, complex organizations, using a variety of delivery methodologies
- Minimum of four years of experience with consumer-oriented, strategic, Digital and Customer Experience projects
- Demonstrated experience in working with and influencing cross-functional work teams in a matrix organization.
- Experience leading organizational change initiatives.
- Hospitality/Lodging industry experience, a plus.
Prior experience leading the planning and execution of strategic projects and initiatives specifically in the area of diagnostics & needs assessments (i.e., people, process & systems).
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Project and Strategy Leadership
- Leads cross-functional working teams comprised of senior discipline experts from Digital, Distribution, Customer Engagement Centers, Customer Experience, Finance, and other departments within BMSC to:
- Plan and implement identified BMSC initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Partner with cross discipline teams and BMSC leaders to meet project objectives and goals on time and on budget.
- Support transformational projects working across functions and disciplines to meet objectives
- Guide on-going financial and business analysis support to BMSC leadership to support strategic decision making using the appropriate approaches, systems and resources.
- Deliver presentations related to the strategic roadmap development, project execution and management to senior management and other key stakeholders (e.g., owners, associates, customers).
- Actively engage internal partners (e.g. change management and communications, Human Resources, Finance) to prepare content for communication materials as needed for deployment of BMSC initiatives.
- Leads initiatives on behalf of the BMSC executive and their teams to drive change across the BMSC organization. Acts as a project leader and day-to-day project decision maker with the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for delivering the results of the project
- Provide content guidance to the project
- Participate in review cycles at key milestones & provide go/no-go decision
- Actively participate in strategy sessions
- Contribute to strategy development
- Develop & drive implementation plan
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship and resourcing
- Establish key milestones and approval roles
- Ensure timely delivery against milestones
- Serve as customer advocate by helping team resources understand target consumer needs in the local market
- Adaptability – Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication – Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Managing Execution
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Building Relationships
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of discipline-specific systems, tools, and business practices.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible