Description du poste
The Senior Manager develops, executes, and monitors security assessments to ensure compliance to Marriott’s standard security controls framework and policies. The position’s responsibilities include development, implementation, and support of security programs, procedures and controls. This position also applies expertise in various security technologies, including IAM, firewalls and network segmentation, IDS/IPS, vulnerability/application scanning, and penetration testing.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience/certification
- 6+ years’ leading the design, implementation, and assessment of information security programs
- 3+ years implementing enterprise security frameworks and processes
- Expert understanding and experience working with some or all of these security frameworks: NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO27001, ISO 27002, PCI DSS.
- Current information security certification, including Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Expert level understanding of key network and system security controls. Expertise in various security technologies, such as firewalls and network segmentation, IDS, vulnerability/application scanning, and penetration testing.
- Capability in interpreting and understanding vulnerability scan and penetration testing results.
- Working knowledge of global regulatory standards to include GDPR within a digital business.
- Demonstrated ability to apply information security policies enterprise wide.
- Knowledge of IT security within an infrastructure environment.
- Proven knowledge of SDLC and solid understanding of ITIL v3 Framework.
- Experience in business systems and process planning.
- Working knowledge of business environment, service requirements, and/or hospitality culture.
- Graduate/post graduate degree.
- Lead security compliance initiatives such as SSAE 18 SOC 1 and SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Global privacy regulations, and internal security reviews of the business.
- Drive the security compliance program across control frameworks leveraging internal toolsets.
- Conduct audits to include: controls requirements analysis, gap assessments, and operational reviews.
- Provide structured audits reports to auditees, business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Document and track corrective and preventive actions identified during internal and external audits in support of policies and procedures.
- Work with business partners to resolve corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer and regulatory requests regarding security services, mechanisms and safeguards.
- Advise internal teams on the implementation of security standards and controls frameworks.
- Negotiate security language in contracts including regular communications with regulatory, privacy and legal stakeholders and active participation in both internal and external audit activities.
- Assess security programs, procedures and controls supporting the company’s overall security strategy.
- Implement appropriate security policy and requirements to meet compliance with company security controls and objectives.
- Provide status reports and metrics on all policy and governance aspects to Security, IT, and business leadership.
- Submit formal responses to customer and regulatory requests regarding security services, policies, controls, and mechanisms.
- Maintain regular communication with regulatory, privacy and legal stakeholders (within and outside the company) and participate in both internal and external audit activities.
- Play a leadership role on special projects and documentation as needed.
- Support incident response and forensic investigations as needed.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Leading Through Vision and Values - Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of employee decision making and action.
- Managing Change - Initiates and/or manages the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers or accelerate its pace; serves as role model for how to handle change by maintaining composure and performance level under pressure or when experiencing challenges.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Building a Successful Team - Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Strategic Partnerships - Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Developing Others - Supports the development of other’s skills and capabilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application.
- Technical Acumen - Understanding and utilizing professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
- Technical Intelligence: Knowledge and ability to define and apply appropriate technology to enhance business process
- Development Methodologies: Knowledge of general stages of SDLC framework and the application tiers within the development space.
- Information Security: Knowledge of the security considerations relevant within the development space, including industry best practices related to information security
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration