Description du poste
The Senior Manager, Credit Card Engagement is key to driving growth in activations and renewals for Marriott’s credit card portfolio. Your mandate is to design highly personalized opportunities and product experiences across multiple digital channels (email, push, in-app, web) that lead to higher engagement, loyalty, and revenue in partnership with Marriott’s banking providers. This role will report to Sr. Director of Shopping Solutions within ecommerce group.
• 4 years’ experience in hospitality, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
• Experience in working an Agile/Scrum software development practice.
• Ability to manage and understand KPIs that can be used to make data driven decisions and requirements
• Strong understanding mobile application operating systems (iOS and Android) and their native capabilities.
• Engineering background and understanding of data call flows, data layers, service caching, APIs, data networks and data bases.
• Experience in building product/feature roadmaps and delivery schedules
• Ability to prioritize, effectively reprioritize, and communicate efforts to leadership and cross functional teams and ensure they get completed in an order that drives the most value for the customer and the company.
• Ability to see the big picture and break down product delivery into manageable technical implementations while delivering value and moving towards the final goal.
• Ability to identify new opportunities to drive better customer experiences and/or incremental revenue
• Ability to articulate product vision, business objective, and technical feasibility
• Ability to define requirements, and technical implementations processes.
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to engage in technical aspects of solutions.
• Experience in developing solutions that address the diverse needs of global customers.
• Drive and launch new credit card experiences across web, mobile web, and mobile app channels
• Develop and maintain credit card feature backlog across all digital channels in conjunction with credit card merchandizing team
• Define features in collaboration with UX and IT that can be understood and executed by an agile development team
• Use data to identify opportunities to engage with users as well as to define segmentation and targeting strategies
• Dive deep into analytics, customer feedback data, and other product data to determine success of credit card program
• Responsible for understanding card member behavior such as activations, churn, renewals, etc.
• Communicate credit card specific product backlog, releases, and status of in-progress activities to product leadership
• Collaborate with Credit Card Loyalty, Merchandizing, and UX to lead product discovery and to document detailed requirements
• Manage the product backlog and contribute to release planning, aligning with the longer-term roadmap
• Present product concepts, strategies, designs, and new releases to small and large groups, senior executives, and external parties
• Design and implement A/B tests to optimize each and every component prior to full launch
• Adaptability – Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication – Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Strategy Development - Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
• Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing – Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
• Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic
computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing
software, Internet browsers, etc.).
Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Temps plein
- Bethesda, MD, États-Unis
- Ventes et marketing
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat