Description du poste
Marston’s is more than just a world-renowned brewery: we’re also home to one of the UK’s largest and most successful pub chains. Now, we’re on the lookout for a great Head Chef to manage one of our brilliant kitchen teams!
Have you got what it takes?
As you know, being a Head Chef is demanding but the people make it much more than just a job. You’ll be as passionate about nurturing your staff as you are about producing quality food and will thrive off the hustle and bustle of a busy service. What’s more, your ‘lead from the front’ mentality means you’ll set the gold standard for the way things are done in your kitchen.
As a Head Chef you’ll:
- Care about finding, growing and engaging your team.
- Be accountable for running all aspects of your kitchen.
- Be passionate about maintaining the highest standards of food and service.
- Dream big and think differently about new ways to improve your kitchen.
- Celebrate and create a buzz when your team is doing well.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to bustling pub-restaurants, our Destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Head Chefs you’ll find a premium blend of challenge, security and career progression. And whenever you need support or guidance from your General Manager, you’ll find their door is always open.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Reliable hours contract
- Potential to earn bonus
- Access to our pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development
- Marston’s R£wards – an online perks scheme offering on discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and days out.
Who are we looking for?