Description du poste
Implement publicity and promotional strategies that advance television distribution business objectives in each of our international sales territories. Develop and maintain relationships with television productions, talent, domestic publicity counterparts, DMD marketing and sales regional offices to support our business in the global marketplace. Project manage annual special events as assigned by Publicity Director. Responsibilities Specifics include:
- Works directly with the sales executives in regional offices and distribution clients to deliver publicity opportunities and implement PR strategies for a wide array of licensed series.
- Works with actors, reps, producers and studio executives to manage all talent and logistical requirements for international press activity in the US and abroad, including set visits, phone interviews, tours, festivals, press junkets.
- Maintains relationships with international media.
- Work in tandem with ABC Network to coordinate an international press junket at TCA bi-annually.
- Coordinate press conferences and mailings exclusive to the Hollywood Foreign Press Association during the Golden Globes campaign season.
- Source press and photo materials for DMD’s website.
- Performs other Communications-related projects as necessary
- Support Project Manager or act as Project Manager for annual events by developing strategies, securing talent participation, creating marketing, promotional and sales materials for The Academy Awards; Hollywood Foreign Press Association events; International Upfront and LA Screenings; International Press Junkets; and Communications efforts related to MIPCOM and MIP-TV
- Keep department updated on insider/competitive information on assigned series
- Provide market intelligence to DMD employees worldwide via email and internal website
- Maintain database on publicity related information – talent and rep contact details, gifts, interviews completed.
- Knowledge of global entertainment business and broadcast companies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Foreign travel may be required, valid passport required
- Foreign language skills a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP
- Minimum of 3 years of publicity experience with international television publicity a plus
- Temps plein
- Burbank, CA, États-Unis
- Dès que possible
- Durée du contrat