Description du poste
Responsible for the front-of-house operations of the Hotel’s Food & Beverage outlets Restaurant, Bar, Room Service & Events. Champion service excellence amongst the front-of-house team and work towards the department goals. Ensure the outlets achieve a high level of guest satisfaction, revenues and targeted profit percentages & successful Employee engagement. This role is hands-on with high guest interaction component involved.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 6 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, event management or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major
• A minimum experience of 2 years as strong Restaurant Manager or Banquets Manager with overall experience of leading multi Food & Beverage outlets
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Food and Beverage Operations
• Creates and nurtures a property environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, teamwork, continuous improvement and a passion for providing service.
• Provides excellent customer service to all employees.
• Responds quickly and proactively to employee's concerns.
• Uses coaching skills throughout the property.
• Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
• Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides excellent customer service.
• Responds quickly and proactively to guest's concerns.
• Understands the brand's service culture.
• Sets service expectations for all guests internally and externally.
• Takes ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
• Follows up to ensure complaints have been addressed to the guest's satisfaction.
• Develops a relationship with all guests to build repeated clientele internally and externally.
Additional Responsibilities as Assigned
• Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Temps plein
- Victoria, Australie
- Restauration autre
- Dès que possible
- Contract duration